Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

5 Likes

i saw a show a while back showing marine corps competition shooters who had match grade ammo and showed how they made it. hand loaded every round and rejected a lot of bullets that didn’t meet the weight exactly. i almost had the chance to go to sniper school but they stopped me after letting another guy slip through. they did let me play with the 18c’s on the demo range since i was going to be one and had experience in the desert blowing all sorts of shit up. most of the tabbed guys won’t speak to me though, but a few still do. piss on all of them, at least the ones in my old unit.

2 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

11 Likes

The envy of every trading exchange in the world and we were part of it. We fought, we screamed, we pushed each other but at the end of the day we had a beer at the bars…That was back in the way back days…

6 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/mexico-probe-gm-corn-impact-tortillas-amid-us-trade-dispute-2023-04-11/

4 Likes

IMG_3469

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve always wondered… was it litterally as hectic as you see on tv, how did anything actually get done?

3 Likes

Well, there were (what have become known as) land line phones, and aspirin tablets, but there sure as hell wasn’t any Captain Crunch cereal! labrat

7 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like