Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

Rest easy, my friend, that does not make you old. Only living a long time makes you old. I know from experience. HA!

Looking carefully at that top picture, all of the characters except the product names are in an Asian script (Chinese, as it turns out). It wouldn’t surprise me even a little bit if at least some Asian countries continue to use that technology.

I find it interesting the Only Puke is on a dab mat. Maybe the stuff tastes really bad and you have to do a big hit of concentrate before eating it. Inquiring minds, or at least this one, doesn’t really want to know. :rofl:

1 Like

9 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

That sounds like a happy thing! Does this mean you are retiring?! If so, I hope you get to focus more on things that please you ( smell (and maybe other things too)) rather than humping some job! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Nah, I’m just switching jobs. I’m waaay too young for retirement … I wouldn’t have anything against it though lol

5 Likes

7 Likes

Well, while I’m sorry to hear you’re not retiring, being young is its own gift! And I understand (from the most reliable of sources) that you dabble in the weed arts, retired or not! lol (1)

3 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Tip - When making a sex tape, play Disney music in the background.

11 Likes

9 Likes