Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

3 Likes

I operated several tower cranes for some years. Couple hundred feet tall.
If I was late I could sprint up , but need a few minutes to recover in the captain Kurk chair once in the cab

4 Likes

Yeah that’s a hard no job for this guy. Meanwhile hipsters do it for fun in our city…

3 Likes

I’ll do it but only if I get to use one of those big wrecking balls.

1 Like

You have to use a pogo stick to jump up there

You ever try to pogo stick in a tunnel?

that was scaffolding, not a tower. highest i’ve been on a tower was 250 or 300’ and that wasn’t at work. i probably couldn’t even do 1600’ now. may not be able to do what i could then. but skydiving is great fun and i would recommend it to everyone.

1 Like

Should be a law…!

1 Like

In the far future-- they figure out these lil f-k’s are communicating this way-- plotting world domination…
LOL!!
These are really kewl!
Surprised that humans haven’t hunted them all out for jewelry!

2 Likes

Tallest ‘pole’ I ever ‘climbed’ was 5’6"…
(Cuz–ya know-- Draigs Polish!)

5 Likes

No, but I know a few people that should. :laughing:

2 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

Gotta remember that one.

9 Likes

it's important to acknowledge and celebrote your feelings.

6 Likes

In the words of my drill sergeant in the army, “you know those planes do land” “only two things fall from the sky, bird shit and idiots”. He was not airborne certified :joy:

4 Likes

we used to call those pussies, or legs. gotta be more pc or inclusive now, or whatever - but since it doesn’t stand for a woman’s organ it’s really alright. landing is the most dangerous part of the flight statistically.

3 Likes

I’ve always said you have a hard enough time getting me into a perfectly good working airplane you sure as hell ain’t going to get me to jump from one

4 Likes