Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

1 Like

11 Likes

5 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

Look good, feel good, play good

1 Like

6 Likes

Never heard of him. Hysterical! Thank you for posting!

5 Likes

4 Likes

Here too…until we drive to Frankenmuth!!!
Don’t do it often (hate tourists)and it’s only a 3 hour drive…
Maybe this fall…

3 Likes

Unfortunately-- due to economics…a lot of kids rarely have adult supervision, let alone role models or someone actually raising them…they learn everything from TV & internet…not exactly great examples of acceptable social behavior- let alone manners!

6 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

i just noticed the font was smaller and they spelled klan wrong. probably someone thinking it was wrong in the first place and they tried to make it right.

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean by a smaller typeface, but you are definitely right that Klan is spelled incorrectly in this context. Of course, there are arguable more memes with some grammatical or other issue than those that don’t. You know, “your” instead of “you’re,” dropped words, possessive for plural, etc.

I must admit I did not consciously recognize that misspelling. Good eye! :eyes: d8JBdDJ

2 Likes

it’s slightly smaller, noticeable if you stare at it. and i’ve seen it before so that’s why it stood out to

i figured it out, people all the time are taking things and claiming to be the one who originated it, probably what happened here, but i still can’t figure out why they changed that word. oh well.

1 Like

I totally read that the way you said at first.

2 Likes