Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

3 Likes

I’ve looked more closely at the word “Clan,” and noticed that it’s not only slightly smaller, it’s actually a different san serif typeface. Look at the letter “a” and you will see it has a slight tail that none of the other letter a’s have.

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Here’s looking at you…

7 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

TRUE STORY -

Several years ago my sis-in-laws significant other was stationed in Bosnia as a paramedic with the Canadian branch of the United Nations peacekeeping force. One night - while in Vancouver my sis gets a text from William - She’s quiet for the longest time and then just said “WTF!” and handed us the phone -

William - “I went out to check out the place and enjoy some of the local nightlife tonight”
WIlliam - “Instead I ended up getting mugged outside a bar by six dwarves. NOT Happy!”

When we could catch our breath … we had to explain it to her. Did I mention William is jokester? :wink:

5 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

that’s hilarious hahahaha

1 Like

5 Likes

8 Likes

Whomever wrote that cow rhyme was not Scottish, spelling cowe for an Aberdeen Aungus cow, to make it sound Scottish is incorrect it should be spelled coo to sound phonetically correct :wink:

3 Likes

15 Likes

I was reading a few line into it before I noticed it was really jumbled, once I tried to focus on the word I couldn’t read it as smoothly :joy:

2 Likes

So on the mark in so many ways yet undermines himself with the biased misconception that one team is more educated than the other, which ironically further proves the point he was originally attempting to make.

Wow that is cool. I can read that almost as fast as a normal text

4 Likes