Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

God I miss that!
BIG bins of Brachs-- especially the royal caramels with fillings or the layered coconut blocks-- 3 for 25c

5 Likes

Yes, it’s a Brachs candy. I’m most familiar with them from candy mixes. 25c each seems like a lot, but with a plain Hershey Bar costing more than $2, maybe it’s not so much!

3 Likes

I had completely forgotten about those! Thanks for that little memory! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And all stuck together as one piece, lol.

14 Likes

Also spearmint leaves. Which I have always loved the taste of, but definitely associate with grandmas house. They instantly give you the worst breath possible haha

1 Like

All this candy talk has me thinking of more “wholesome” food. HA!

8 Likes

Always right next to a bunch of glass fruit for reasons nobody has ever understood.

4 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Mr. Fart Touch

4 Likes

How did this moth get a licence while underage?

3 Likes

Outta likes.

Looks like a butterfly to my old eyes.

My guess is that s/he was of legal age when the DL was issued. It was simply prior to the creature’s transmogrification! :wink:

1 Like

I remember have to use a butter knife as a chisel at grandma’s. Candy flying across the room stuck in carpet. :rofl:

7 Likes

I always look :eyes: forward to seeing what @mota has posted on here everyday for a good :+1: laughing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

This sounds right

1 Like

Yeah, and if you were good about it you got the toy she picked up in her last box of Shreddies and kept for the grandkids. Oh the 70’s, lol

10 Likes

They were always stale box was covered in dust. :rofl: Called shredded wheat here.

2 Likes

New neighbor.

7 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like