Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

:india: 's space mission.

How it started (literally)

How it’s going. :sunglasses::fire:

4 Likes

Shreddies are what my wife misses the most living in the states. Lol The cereal may LOOK the same but it’s just not Shreddies :rofl:

1 Like

I have used this in real life. Some girl have me the “don’t I know you from somewhere?”

I used the line.

Later I apologized and told her it wasn’t true. I’d auditioned 100 times but they never picked me.

2 Likes

Or your little friend, I imagine.

3 Likes

Perhaps that was the issue all along.

2 Likes

ROTFLMFAO- sh!t youse guys are a riot. It looks like GOOD Friday to me :v::joy:. Thanks for the smiles.

2 Likes

IMG_5048

5 Likes

Livin in the future

4 Likes

Inner me - You need to stop buying things you don't need.

5 Likes

By far the most fun place on earth!

The most fun place on earth

2 Likes

Doug, we must be close to the same age, as I also remember that way too well. LOL

2 Likes

10 Likes

Hey man
 I am older than THAT even!
Never heard of ‘Shreddies’ but those ARE the kinds of toys we used to get in the 60’s/70’s!!

2 Likes

I dunno–the cereal looks almost like Chex or Life
shredded wheats are usually fatter
those are flat

I remember the Shredded wheat my Aunt and Uncle bought-- big round rolls wrapped in paper inside the box!! Loved those things!

3 Likes

You must have been born around the last time the leafs won the cup?

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s a good predictor. I think I have a few years on you (I’m 73), and I remember the clumping candy phenom! It’s like it’s the borg. If you’re an unwrapped piece of hard candy, resistance is futile! :wink: :joy:

3 Likes

5 Likes

11 Likes

2 Likes

Muddy Waters - Can’t Get No Grindin’ (Tell Me What’s the Matter With the Mill), live in Dortmund, Germany, 1976. The band includes Pinetop Perkins, Bob Margolin, Luther Johnson and Willie “Big Eyes” Smith. Great song!

3 Likes