Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 8)

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Tom Hanks on how the voice of Forrest Gump came directly from Michael C. Humphreys:

5 Likes

This is me, I don’t pick up the phone when work calls me, they actually have my burner cell phone number not my personal cell number…I could care less if they fire me…

11 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Suck my “go team.”

8 Likes

Voluntary, mandatory go team!

6 Likes

You gotta be like DaVinci and insert intentional fuckery in your job so no one can do it when you get canned.

Fuck you, figure it out, team.

6 Likes

If I am at home/on vacation the last thing they would want is me to answer that phone……

4 Likes

This is indicative of contemporary US business culture. These ppl can’t get a psychological break from work because they are always on call. That’s poor leadership.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Mrs Foreigner has two phones one of which doesn’t get looked at in the evening or on weekends.

5 Likes

In most jurisdictions they have to give you “on call” pay to require that, but they don’t.

2 Likes

I love that you know what you are worth and are confident in your abilities to “carry-it-on-down-the-line” if pushed too far.

We work to live, but we don’t live to work.

Life is what happens when you are free to spend your time and direct your attention to that which interests you.

It’s good when that which interests you is also what pays your bills, and it’s better when you are good at what you do…

3 Likes