Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 8)

Check out the new science discussion thread

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

la. rt 66 doesn’t make it to san francisco. i was three when you made that trip. i recall going on vacations like that, no interstate travel. they may have been good times out west, but in wv, all they remind me of is puking at various places along the way. i used to get car sick really bad with all the curvy roads.

2 Likes

Semi-monthly vs. bi-monthly.

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Strikes me as more a fingerbag than a full on handbag, and for a very small finger at that! That thing wouldn’t even hold a grain of rice! lol (1)

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is simply a feel good story about somebody with a big heart. :heart:

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/a-manitoba-farmer-had-millions-of-surplus-potatoes-and-worked-overtime-to-give-them-all-away/?utm_placement=newsletter

Canadian flag

6 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

FB_IMG_1716827177530

6 Likes

FB_IMG_1716827509236

FB_IMG_1716827605990

2 Likes

Lol the golf cart reminds me of when my buddy and his date and my blind date …that didn’t workout……well they tried to get me back to the barracks and figured that I would pass out….nope I had to meet my gf at the bar we all go to…admitadly I was pretty intoxicated …but I walked all the way back to the bar so I could meet up with my gf….should have seen the look on the faces of the blind date and crew when I walked back in….there was some splainin to do to the gf tho…

3 Likes

7 Likes