Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 8)

I own one of these- bug a salt

4 Likes

For clearing the shit out! What other possible reason would there be?! lol (1)

1 Like

Hope it doesn’t backfire

1 Like

Go to sleep

4 Likes

That thing is called a punt gun. Was originally used for duck and goose hunting. Outlawed for effectiveness. Supposedly we (the USA) almost wiped out the Canadian Goose with those guns.

Oh and if you didn’t have a second person with you, it was usually mounted to a boat

2 Likes

Wild how the stock doesn’t rest against the shooter’s shoulder

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn’t take that shot. Goodbye shoulder, hello disability, I’ll pass on both.

1 Like

Well, they got close with the geese but at least the passenger pigeons are OK

2 Likes

They were fixed to the boat (punt), not designed to be shouldered.

2 Likes

1 Like

8 Likes

7 Likes

‘where are my testicles summer?’

3 Likes

I used to frequent the university fundraising book sales and found some very expensive gems for basically zero dollars. I have a small collection. The whole thing isn’t worth much in real dollars but I like it.

2 Likes

I bid $5000 in Monopoly money for the collection and one get out of jail free card.

4 Likes

We bust monopolies around here but I’m very interested in this get out of jail free card…

3 Likes

It didn’t work for me but i bet if you slip it in that calendar and use it you might get a rise out of a sheriff or two……

2 Likes

Bribery and lewd behaviour…sounds like me.

3 Likes

You can always try “The Game of Life” but it’s not very realistic, you add a bunch of kids to your family and still have money.

2 Likes

Stupid European questions.
Are books so expensive in zhe us?
Sure i mean a law comment cost like 150€ and the more specific ones easy 400-500€ but even the profs used mostly these from the library.

Or are we talking about rare historical old ones?

2 Likes