Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 8)

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

That was my exact experience! No shit! It was as if the picture transformed into the two women right before my eyes. Literally! HA!

As you are looking at the picture, if you can let your line of sight get very diffuse, the JC picture will appear. Try not to stare at any particular point, but rather let your eyes relax. For me, I also try to relax my mind, not thinking about anything in particular. The whole mind part isnā€™t one of the usual directions for these types of pictures, but I find it helpful.

Good luck!

Edit - Itā€™s a little weird, but to me when itā€™s JC, it looks as if heā€™s got half a pizza hanging from his chin.

3 Likes

Fixed it for you lol

4 Likes

1 Like

Unfortunately for most-- it happens at your funeralā€¦

Those do not work for me most of the timeā€¦ multiple reasonsā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d kill for a squiggley arm com8ng out of my forehead or abdomen. A little one, just to hold stuff close, so I can see it. Then itā€™ll work for me. :grin:

And I want two thumbs on that hand :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Two index fingers. Pinkey, youā€™re out. Two ring fingers, in case I get bored, which I wonā€™t, because I have three arms, na na na boo boo

3 Likes

Iā€™d like a prehensil tail

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1713203843202

4 Likes

4 Likes

Yet only five fingers on a handā€¦ Why limit yourself like that?

2 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

Frankly I lost count at 14

1 Like

Honestly, completely understandable to my simple mind. Numbers are so confusing to me.

3 Likes

The pinkey gets relegated to the back of the hand like a raptor toe, the middle arms slaps impressions will be fancy

4 Likes

Iā€™m able to clap with one hand so others can hear it. Actually, I can do both hands independently of one another. (I taught myself to do it as part of a solo juggling trick none of my juggler friends could do.) Clapping with the raptor toe hand could be interesting. Just donā€™t hook yourself! :wink:

2 Likes

5 Likes