Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 8)

They do, but you can also be damn well sure they all want to be on my grass. Fucking kids today! lol (1)

2 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

3 Likes

IMG_5873

8 Likes

7 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh Jesus Christ… Or not…

4 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

That’s why I don’t wear black or dark colored shirts in hot ass summer days, never.

7 Likes

This is why summer goths are so damn hot.

:wink:

8 Likes

This has happened to me many times in my lifetime…

3 Likes

Oh, good… I thought that’s what I saw for a second while I was scrolling past, but then I did a double-take and went back to look at the picture again. Now it’s just a picture of a couple girls eating pizza though, no matter how much I look. Glad to know I’m not crazy… or if I am, at least this is not necessarily evidence of such. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

I share Cormoran’s skepticism, though I think the case he linked to isn’t related (none of the facts match, and the dates are wrong).

I think the “nobody cares about your dead sister” part might actually be from a much-maligned video game? I’m finding no record of any such case.

It’s difficult to imagine a situation in which the facts described, on their own without any other facts, would lead to an acquittal on the grounds of self-defense (other facts like, they then got into a physical fight).