Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Gotta disagree. That Devil Vagina Magic is the good stuff! :yum:

2 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

There’s definitely more to it. If these things are told century after century than it’s a giveaway that this is no lie. Lies die at some point…the truth is and will always be

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

“Truth” may and perhaps always will be, however, that does not mean your truth is the same as mine.

Jews have been the bad guys for centuries. I’m an atheist, just like my parents. In Judaism, religion is passed down through the mother, which makes me a Jew by heredity. Of course, I see all religion as silly but dangerous stuff. Does that make me a bad person? By your statement, clearly I must be. :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t talk about jews specific I mean these kind of stories in general.

There’s no such thing as ‘my’ truth and ‘your’ truth. There’s just one truth. If you choose the former, of course that’s fine but doesn’t change… the truth lol

1 Like

Is this a special case of the old “our enemies eat our children” trope? Seems like ppl have used this propaganda against their enemies for a long time. Personally, I find it disgusting as a concept and lazy as a form of propaganda.

2 Likes

Even if it’s true (which it isn’t) what do you propose to do about it?

Edit: it doesn’t even make sense. They should kidnap mothers and create child factories. Logistically much easier. And repeatable.

4 Likes

This is not political statement.

This propaganda seems to have re-emerged with the Q-Anon movement.

2 Likes

That’s what I always think too. Why not building breeding spots? Much less hassle it seems…

2 Likes

It’s just an allegory for the rich sucking the poor dry except instead of money it’s some mysterious chemical.

3 Likes

Well, the one about Jews is one of “these kind of stories in general.” It doesn’t matter that you didn’t specifically mention Jews. You made a broad and sweeping statement about old stories. I’m part of at least one of those “old stories.” As a part of one of those old stories, am I a bad person? It’s a simple question, @mndlss.

3 Likes

We’re making that shit in labs now.

3 Likes

Hey now, nothing new there. I’ve been shitting in labs for a long time!

4 Likes