Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

And using LABS as a precursor.

4 Likes

Words before you curse?

I definitely need that bong.

5 Likes

I don’t know… Have you ever stole babies and ate or sold them? If so you’re a bad person to me.

But I saw your posts for quite a time now and haven’t even come to the idea of thinking you’re a bad person lol

2 Likes

https://patents.google.com/patent/US3445478A/en

1 Like
3 Likes

Fuck every sentence should begin and end with a curse, putain de mèrde

5 Likes

:wink:

Fuck, ten characters. Boobies!

4 Likes

And yet you said that “If these things are told century after century than it’s a giveaway that this is no lie.” Seems like that was said as a statement of fact.

Now you try to distract from your broad original argument.

Sigh…

2 Likes

Outta likes.

Fuck! Of course, pre and post cursors! Brilliant shit!

Off to shop for sheets with Mrs. mota. Yes, by choice. I get to be with her, so hell yes I’m going! :heart:

3 Likes

Yuen Qiu!
She’s a great stunt woman–and in a lot of Jackie Chan Movies!
When she was younger, she had a small part in ‘‘007-Man with the golden gun!!’’

3 Likes

And

8 Likes

Exactly!!!

2 Likes

My broad statement is that when things are told over generations than there’s truth to it. An example is the story about the great flood. All around the globe same story different humans in every aspect - > There was a flood, that’s the truth.

All over the globe age old stories about rituals with sacrifices like virgins, babies, pows, you name it - > there are sick fucks in this world who sacrifice people for whatever reasons. That means there are people who steal people to sell or sacrifice or doing whatever to them.

2 Likes

No–it means that Lies that work to the benefit of the elitists keep getting used, because people are stupid and WANT to believe the very worst about people different than themselves.

5 Likes

It tastes awful. But it works.

There’s a reason it’s so popular.

5 Likes

no-- Truth is subjective-- FACTS are not.

2 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

If something is a fact then it is the truth. That’s what I said above.

Or could it be that I understand it wrong kind of?

4 Likes