Northern Lights, White Widow or Purple Punch Photo Fems

Interested in the Norther lights. is NL#1, or NL#5?

Maybe some people here like seeds man and Barney. Personally my experiences with Barney have been poor genetically speaking.

1 Like

I can do 10 for 10.

I am not sure.

1 Like

Anything in particular you look for in a trade? Would love to do a trade for some of your NL seeds.

I did a trade with @Conitl and it went very smoothly. Would recommend, and will try to provide updates when I grow them!

2 Likes

Ok but do you want fem or regs?

Prefer fems

1 Like

You might wanna try here aswell

1 Like

Sorry mate only got regs.

I said prefer lol. I didn’t say wouldn’t take. What kind of regs we talkin?

Ok these are all photo regs…

Spirit Train
Goji OG
Temple Flo
Jack Herer
Tuna Kush
10 of each.

4 Likes

Interested in the Herer and Tuna… a DM shall be headed your way.

I ve traded with Contil and he sent N.L and Purple punch …I actually dropped the purple punch for my brothers tent so hoping for big things. I will say the trade was smooth and he seems like a great dude,

2 Likes

I love seeing all u guys from the other site . @Natea @Conitl both people I like and would recommend…

2 Likes

I actually grew some decent plants from both… Barneys Mimosa X Orange Punch was awesome .

1 Like

What’s up @Originalweedman, thanks for the shout-out!

2 Likes

Hey , I m so glad to see u guys over here …I wish I used my joedracer79 name here but I didn t even think of it… I hope u had a great holiday and win some of these awesome giveaways…

2 Likes

Eh, you could always message the admins if you wanted to. I know how you are at least lol. I did have a great one, hope you did as well!

2 Likes

Yeah ,I got a feedback page on here I m trying to build up my reputation…

4 Likes