November Pic of the month ~Contest~

I think this is a great idea. :+1:

5 Likes

Letā€™s collaborate on this we need anyone with a super good cameras to take the pictures and make that high Fidelity quality calendar! Mm imagine scented paper for every month lol

12 Likes

Would love to see this one when itā€™s finished :smiley:

7 Likes

I think it would be an awesome fundraiser idea!!

I would definitely purchase a calender of our fine folksā€™ wares! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

ā€¦Critical Mass CBD from Dinafem Seedsā€¦taken out of the grow shed for harvestā€¦

ā€¦cheerzā€¦ :facepunch:ā€¦h00kā€¦

28 Likes

As I suggested this ā€¦The OG Calendar

I done a wee bit of research.

Loads of printing companyā€™s all over USA ā€¦can collaborate and produce to whatever standard we want.

Below is one in Miami ā€¦but as I know before buying or committing to a certain coā€¦Some research should be done.

https://www.shop.minutemanpress.com/print-shop/fl/miami20/promo-list.php?display=promo-calendars

I live in Central America ā€¦so itā€™s impractical fo me o take the lead.

We have the fotosā€¦maybe the December 2019 winner ā€¦becomes January, and January 2020 becomes February and visa versa?

I do hope someone steps up o the plate. As I see a lot agree itā€™s a good idea and be a good fund raiser.

Happy Growing

9 Likes

37 Likes

What R those ? :heart_eyes: Blonde cuties !
My seed addiction typed that.

11 Likes

Bwuahhahaha, Blue Mystics (Nirvanna Seeds) Pm me if youā€™d like some!

Iā€™m getting ready to do a shipment this week once i get my cards for mailing from the zon!

:v: :peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Full Bars

30 Likes

Well played :beers::beers::beers:

5 Likes

The ever elusive orange gogi popping out of its hole seeking prey

23 Likes

Is that the straggler you was waiting for ? I thought I read somewhere you was . Good to see her up and running

4 Likes

No she cracked in less than a day :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh nice I must have been reading about someone else. My apologies

3 Likes

Looking like time lapse :thinking:

*Edit
Yeah, with that middle one needing itā€™s shell !:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Let me just put that shell back on :joy:

5 Likes

Man! I dont know what looks cooler, the Critical Mass or the bitching ass view in the background! What a yard you got!

6 Likes

ā€¦Thank you sirā€¦been my view for just over 34 years nowā€¦never tire of itā€¦cheerzā€¦ :fist_left:ā€¦h00kā€¦

10 Likes

Nor would I tire of it! Lord! And about TWENTY MILLION characters!

5 Likes