November Pic of the month ~Contest~

That view is the biggest argument we have in my house I want one the wife would rather be 10 minutes closer to work :expressionless: I just want a pontoon boat

7 Likes

How do I make the contribution to enter?

4 Likes

First post should have all the info

4 Likes

Right?! You cant put a VALUE on PEACE OF MIND! Just maybe ur Missus’ PEACE OF MIND comes from shorter work commutes! :laughing:

4 Likes

She’s a mail lady we live in a small town she likes living in town I do not there are plenty of house options with either acres or a lake 5-10 minutes outside of town :expressionless: I used to make a 50 mile commute every day and like all small town missouri we have tweakers…I started getting the kids on my side the war is not over homie will putt around on a pontoon with a bong one way or another …she wants a weekend lot as a compromise but we all know that really means a place you only go half dozen times a year …homie rant about boats and hoes over now back to the comp lol

10 Likes

Getting ready to send these out tomorrow.

Message me if you haven’t already and would like some.

:v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::green_heart:

7 Likes

Are those for anyone?

3 Likes

Yes sir, anyone who wants some.

6 Likes

We should be straight, I do believe you have my info already. I’m thinking I should send it again.
That’s got to be some good ass trees, and I’m most definitely interested. Please let me know if you need my info.
Really appreciate your generosity for sharing those cuties.

4 Likes

nah, i got you :slight_smile: sending em out today!!!

6 Likes

From some Calizahr trim.

28 Likes

This is black domina × jungle spice

2 weeks on 12/12. From lefthandseeds

28 Likes

I didn’t have anything special to enter, so I figured as a group, maybe a better chance​:grin::sweat_smile:

21 Likes

Macro attachment? Further away? Hook me up with some details bro

2weeks in bloom?!?

That looks delicious

1 Like

Yes sir im really impressed with it so far cant wait till shes done

Man that’s a lot of bud development in two weeks! Any idea how soon she finishes or yields?

Narwahl tricome under microscope :grin:

14 Likes

Nice picture man. Wish I had one.

1 Like