Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

13 Likes

Cavity Crush will get the chop this weekend

24 Likes

You killed that run bubba looking good

3 Likes

Those all look fantastic. Id love to get my hands on that bowl of seeds.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Well hello OG? Sure has been a while for me. Hope every one is doing well and enjoying the start of the fall season (Beautiful times).

Only a few weeks until my :house: welcomes our 2nd daughter. #girldadsrule

I’ve got some updates and I’ll try to get them all posted in a timely manner.

Tonight I wanted to highlight Party Pooper (Wedding Crashers / Kushmints x Slurricane Poop)

Ok so everything my Slurricane Poop male has touched has been something special and this hybrid is a good example of the progeny. She stacks on the weight, with hints of exotic fruit/rotten. Lovely foxtails beginning to signal the end of a flower period that comes in around 9 weeks. This pheno just screams for attention :laughing:

Still have plenty of packs of these to giveaway…:thinking:

Any one grow these out? I’d love to see some comps

31 Likes

I’d take some party poopers if your offering!
Congrats on the new addition to the family. Thanks

4 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 i literally just flipped to flower yesterday. im running your party pooper and some way old nirvana gear. lets see how they turn out in a couple months

1 Like

hop over to the other thread

1 Like

You will most definitely enjoy Party Pooper :+1:

2 Likes

i took some cuts, she vegges very fast. i have the pcg slurty3 (surricane / gelato33) & wedding cake cuts . they wont be side by side but i will be able to take some snapshots with similar lighting conditions to compare. big fan of those bakery terps so this is right up my alley

1 Like

Which other one ?

1 Like
2 Likes

Found it thanks

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior if youre interested in free seeds, youve come to the right place. NLF gear is very well regarded. Post on the general trade / free seed thread as well, lots of good work going on around here

3 Likes

Thanks for the info been hanging here a while now it’s a great site.

3 Likes

no words!! that’s beautiful pot, how did you take those pictures? killer

4 Likes

Quick update. I haven’t posted in a while. I been growing the drunken watermelon. I believe this is about week 5 now.

22 Likes

You got some nice plants going glad to see you back.

4 Likes

@supershitfuck in all honesty. I have an old LG G8, the camera is solid (32MP). No Flash, Good/Great lighting. I have a floro that I can basically move in any position imaginable. Right outside the tent. Snap, thats it. Simple

8 Likes