Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

13 Likes

Looking good. +2 for the lucky strikes

1 Like

BamBam was chopped last night. Let her run to day 70.
She’s on the drying rack and on her way to being shucked. Pulled off a few of the larf lowers and came out with some good seeds. This was a fun run and I will be giving back to the community! Thanks for what you do @NugLifeFarms420

30 Likes

Getting my rooms cleaned out to start setting up for winter 22/23. Will be starting these and many others in late oct/early nov.
Many thanks to Nug Life!! The bam-bam & Pebbles looks killer!! Will post pics soon…3 or 4 month cure.

17 Likes

Cavity Crush, day 63F.

19 Likes

i love the color on that one

2 Likes

Yeah she came out very nice and was a breeze to grow. a smooth run really. Can’t wait to sample her as well as grow out some of these F2’s.

4 Likes

Grape Ganondorf

20 Likes

good-job-smiley-post-it-760

Hey just a big ups to all those dropping the grow updates… I truly appreciate it.

I’ve been m.i.a. the past couple weeks and its good to see the thread’s viability.

Again, Thanks for the updates :+1:

22 Likes

Starting to thicken out. Those who have grown her, how long does she like to go?

11 Likes

Crasher Runtz outside.

13 Likes

BamBam…

Ended up letting her dry for 10 days and she was in dry enough condition to start shuckin’. Big thanks to my lady for helping me with this very tedious job (she’s shuckin’ right now while im slackin’ and posting on OG). I will be builidin out some DIY separator very soon.

Shots of a bud before we stared breaking them down.

This is only about about 1/4 of the plant so far.

SMOKE REPORT: This plant smokes amazingly. Even though there was no cure time I decided to give some of that frosty chaf a sample last night. The effects were amazing. It crept very subtlety and was a great blend between the wide awake head while the rest of the body was non-functional. Best described as a sleep paralysis(minus the bad parts of it :laughing:). I had a great time watching new girl wide awake and being completely stuck in my bed with no will to move.

I won’t speak to terps yet since it’s hard to say what a solid few weeks of cure will do and also major hiccup during the dry. We had a power outtage for 24hours and excessive heat built up in my dry tent (completely out of my control with the awful southwest heat). Time will tell.

Anyway this is long and I’m sure everyone has better things to do than read a novel from me. Hope everyone is kicking ass this weekend and as always… thanks @NugLifeFarms420.

26 Likes

Nice job growing those out a hell of a pile work deseeding plants . If your planning on sending any out I wouldn’t mind running a bunch with the pack of f1 I’ve got.
Not sure when I’d do it but a definite option and nice to have a bigger selection. Thanks

3 Likes

You’ve definitely got a pack with your name on it! I will send out some in batches as time permits to any one interested. I’ve got another run going as well that is finishing up here very shortly which is the BamBam male with a Tombstone F2 female I grew out. Seed were gifted from @DefNSmokn so I’ll probably hold up and send out packs of both at the same time.

5 Likes

Definitely I’d appreciate it there is no rush I’ll gladly wait for the tombstone.

3 Likes

:star_struck: Now THAT’s a bowlfull o’ seed to bring stars to your eyes!
Great job @Rhai88 & BIG thanks to your lady for pitchin’ in!!! If you don’t run out of stock :rofl: please add me to the “interested persons” list!

6 Likes

Appreciate the kind words! Will let folks know a bit down the road!

1 Like

We’re looking good bubba @VAhomegrown.

10 Likes

Color me interested if you could put me in the list and save me a Flip I’d be most greatful.Good looking beans great cross

2 Likes

I ran mine 9 weeks no co2

2 Likes