October Picture Of the Month👻 ~Contest Thread~

I don’t compete but i want to share my lady picture.

SJ (Sannies Jack f8 or so)

23 Likes

Purple kush and Jungle Cake

18 Likes

That’s some fire :fire: this I know :+1:

4 Likes

Some beautiful plants, kind family! WOW! Nicely trained!

2 Likes

Also a beee-ute! Nicely grown and shown LOTSA love Im sure!

2 Likes

Ooooh, there is something about a pregnant lady that is always alluring!

1 Like

Haha, fr fr :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

…Poll??..cheerz…h00k…

3 Likes

I tried my damnedest to get a nice pic of the Mac all month to no avail so this mutant epic strawberry cookies I took in from @YoBigdaddy this thing has not been tampered with topped or anything this is how she grows lol one of the mains is a double branch fused together

17 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie damn, bro shes looking good. I hated to give her up but i needed the room and i knew you would do her justice.

7 Likes

Im gonna uppot it next week and let it veg a while longer till everything else catches up the gold leaf look great too hopefully I can start cutting on them soon

5 Likes

This is a good looking plant man, really cool structure in it, and that is wierd, double branch fused together??

2 Likes

Yeah when yobigdaddy brought it over it had topped itself at the second node and from there one side produced a double branch the other side has tri branches off its main instead of two all around a weird one it had cabbage leaves to but seems to have out grown that

7 Likes

Ooooops I forgot a to do poll. Will be up within the hour. Sorry guys and gals.

7 Likes

If the clones flower like that Jay’s Cut will probably be a thing if you let it out into the world I would totally buy a bag of buds like that

2 Likes

You already know bud I’ve been thinking about you lately just wondering if you was all right. I just been broke down lately. I’m working right now there to get that strain out to everybody unfortunately it was sent to me and it’s clone form so I’ll either have to self it or get clones out but it’s a very exotic taste and I’ve never had anything like.

It tastes like clean vinyl plastic and papaya of some type of fruit juice I’ve had people say they thought I sprayed chemicals on it all kind of crazy stuff The terps are just wild in it and I’ve looked at the f2s and f3s of it and they look similar in color but other than that they look nothing like it. I love for everybody to be able to have some especially my dude just show me homie.:grin::+1:

4 Likes

You know I want a cut

Had to take a little break I was spending to much time on the internet not enough in real life

2 Likes

Poll is up: 👻 October Picture of the Month ~ POLL ~

:+1: :fire:

5 Likes