OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

kinda looks like mine, except yours is flowering :smiley: :smiley: none of my four have revealed themselves yet. iā€™m hoping now that i did a good leaf stripping some light will reach my lil cups and theyā€™ll start taking off!

3 Likes

Xenophobia: fear of Lucy lawless

6 Likes

Iā€™m interested in this idea

How about an upodate guys!? Letā€™s focus on the contestā€¦ HAHAHAHA!

1 Like

you and your rules

2 Likes

I am a pothead with a defined structure about thingsā€¦ Better to try and bring the thread into focus than to move the non relevant comments to the chat roomā€¦

1 Like

i didnā€™t know that there was a required upodate

2 Likes

You know there isnā€™t. On this thread we can update whenever we wantā€¦

Well Iā€™ll try to keep this on topic, but cā€™mon Xena Warrior Princess. :stuck_out_tongue:
Well my girls are finally getting big enough to feed daily getting silica, coconut water, and fulvic acid.

2 Likes

I liked her better in Spartacus: Gods of the Arenaā€¦ OFFTOPICā€¦ So you seeā€¦ LOL

1 Like

There were far too many butt ass naked men in ancient Greece

3 Likes

I have learned a few things from these small cups. I am excited for the next contest already. :grin:

4 Likes

Me too, specially about peopleā€¦ HAHAHAHA!

3 Likes

wow, some of you guys are doing really well! Uncle Al Iā€™ve got to study your methods more, I am having trouble with my plants getting rootbound in 4 and 5 gallon containers! If they were in Solo cups they would have died weeks ago. :confounded:

2 Likes

You never told me those leda seeds were a prize? Iā€™d have tried overtime to win this had I known that was the case,!!! The winner is lucky guy to get those beans

1 Like

uuggh Ive been offline for over a year and finally come back online only to find a contest I would have been down for, to be late by a month. I am down for round # 2ā€¦

2 Likes

well, the will definitely be a round 2! there is also a mini cab grow contest developing (1ā€™x1ā€™x2ā€™)

1 Like

You guys can throw in the towel on the 1x1x2 contest. Iā€™m here nowā€¦ Lol

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the spirit.

Now, Iā€™m watching!!

I really wish to i can grow weed all the time, thatā€™s must be awesooome. Ya i know must build some indoor grow box, but in our country itā€™s quite reaskyā€¦ but we have a lot landscape for guerrilla growing at summer.

Anyway have good time OG!!

3 Likes