OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

Keep seeding Johnny Hempseed!

Itā€™s illegal where Iā€™m at. Discretion is key. Indoor is actually safer than guerilla. (Nobody will just walk into your closet while out exploring the country side). A small cabinet grow is nearly undetectable. Just as a heads up. If you ever wanted to get a small cabinet going I could help as well as the rest of the community here.

1 Like

Yes, we are here to help our family!

1 Like

I invite some friend on this forum. Maybe @Ribica can join OG Cup Challenge Idea, i think heā€™s got pretty nice closet :smiley:

No danger at all whatsoever, unless you start telling all your friends to look ā€œcoolā€, there is no danger. Tell no one, what youā€™re doing, not even your girl, actually, specially not your girlā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m about to retire the cab these are growing in, so probably wonā€™t do a second round. The cabinet will be retrofitted into a drying cabinet for my perpetual. I harvested this week, but decided to dry on screens just so I could keep these under the lights. They should be done in three weeks by the time my next harvest comes up.

2 Likes

the only secure grow is a secret grow. @LepaVida with good ventilation there isnā€™t even much smell! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really appreciate to hear it. Realy! @MadScientist @legalcanada I am looking forward to do it! :smiley:

We are here to help each other, please start soon and post pics!

2 Likes

@MadScientist dude, those are looking nice! Seems your thumb keeps getting greener!

@Uncle_Al how do you keep those from tipping over? They are huge!

Here I was thinking I had a chance! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

@ReikoX, thanks for your comments man, i owe it all to you guys. Overgrow. One really learns in here.

2 Likes

Nobody did any lst? Whatā€™s up with that?

1 Like

We only had a month to veg and after that went to flowering, so it was a contest to see who did better in the cups. I guess you could do it but the branches are still way too little to trainā€¦

1 Like

Lemme at emā€¦ Lemme at emā€¦ Lol

1 Like

Donā€™t you worry, there will be another cup for you to enter and then you can enlighten us with your techsā€¦ :wink:

@MadScientist I hope my sarcasm came through in text form. Iā€™m just eager to get into the action.

2 Likes

You and me we are friends bro! You can say whatever you want and me too. We will still be friends after that, for therein lies the true spirit of friendship! My brother!

3 Likes

I just wish I got into this one becauseā€¦ Leda Uno!

1 Like

Around here, we like to use italic font to denote sarcasm. Itā€™s the button with an ā€˜Iā€™ in the tool bar. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@Enstromentals if I win, i will donate to you the leda uno !

2 Likes