OG Cup Challenge Idea 🏆

Btw I challenge anyone here to a grow off haha a separate thread where 2 o more people go head to head in a comp where they have 10 Beensand (feminised) oh and I think an ibl or v stable go head 2 head to see who can ge he best quality and best gram watt month results a smoke test shall be arranged by me in Amsterdam where select few come to have fun and have heir dope judge ! Like the OG Cup! ©

Who’s in so first votes on strain clones too complicated and you can choose fave plant from 10 or random 1 seed . Interested hit me up . Ideas welcome :slight_smile: ’ the only thing I know is that I know nothing. ’ (I’m bragging but I know their are far more far far more skilled towers here but I’m up for a challenge in the name of science and fun and I’m a science wiz with uni skilllz in u name it so who’s game?

OG cup

Apply

Strain

Grow , cure, meet , toke , become friends , have a good time and exchange knowledge and ideas . Perhaps form an open group of breeders.

Let’s do something like this. OG CUP UR STRAIN UR SKILLZ UR BEST PLANTS BUDS ALL ANY STRAINS QUALITY AN SKILL JUGED .

7 Likes
MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Cup - Competition Thread :checkered_flag:
Chat room 2017-2019

That’s an interesting idea, i only have a suggestion. The pictures of the grow need to have a piece of paper with the username of the participant in the background. Not a tag with the computer. That way we know everyone would be using their own pictures and not just copy/paste from another forum or a friend. IMHO.

7 Likes

Great im glad for your support and idea. Noted . OG is such a tight knit community we have been trough so much and were together again and i have enough cash to fund some stuff (im not rich tho) i have never been to America but i would like to . I feel like we should get to know each other personally i know a lot of you do , i don’t and i live in Germany where there’s nothing going on in my village and I have an in of 124 and the average is 102 or so, i feel like im in zoo lol, need to get out. But first i need to be´uy a gaming chair for my Logitech 920 steering wheel and pedals plus the manual gearbox. Chat Ching dope. Have u h´guys noticed how awesomr HDR high definition rendering is##ß it’s like 3D almost they take one still but put together from three single photos with 3 different lighting types and i need to get a 50 inch HDR 4K too for my xbox one s and then later a PS4 pro hehe . U know i needn’t work a day in my life and i would have buff cash n assets to have a comfy life growing is my hobby and passion( I used to grow more because smoking made me paranoid but i loved the plaNT and just watching its beauty unfold im a real lover of herb blow i never get the para but just the good feeling and i smoke easy 5 Gramms a day 1.25 f´grams per joint no tobacco just papers Gizeh ultra thin with paper rolls filter i like blunt wraps too bongs ok, but whATS UR VIEW(S) on best smoking pipe bong vape or some new school stuff hash pollen bubble oil etc how do u smoke me grinf´der buds papers no tobacco Done ps i roll GOOD HERE Uploading…

1 Like

Another site has a “dixie cup challenge” contest, container is limited to a 16 oz cup and its fun. But I would love a return to OG’s roots with a pee grow contest… whose pee grows the best weed? That’d be hilarious.

5 Likes

Hahaah i peed on my plant is it ok? Lol …

1 Like

awesome @Illmatik210 I love Joerg Sprave! He gives me hope for Germanys future!! I’d love to visit Germany one day as well :smiley: i’d really love if growing cannabis could be my occupation and i’d love going to work every day heehee maybe once canada legalizes !!

1 Like

But just so u guys know im totally in the KNOW I’ve read all sorts of grow books and breeding books and all i lack is experience with hydro aero and the various techniques i have over 10 grows inside countless outside all i say is i hate whispy buds lol i love bubble buckets with super bubbler so its more aero than hydro man i never saw plants grow so fast, coco coir is great too, now is the time in Germany to make a business because weed is lelegal on prescription and tree gov need suppliers of god buds and if i can get a licence to grow for pharmacies and some help from some people who breed or grow excellent as i speak German their is a LOT of government contract money to be had Millions trust im an insider my dads a medical doctor i work in a general practice i know my drugs and i know that its possible to get weeed on prescription but but but no pharmacies supply cos no one can deliver that’s where we come in money anyone?? I have the means i need the peeps who can grow Pharma grade herb which is consistent . Hit me up I’d ur interested

3 Likes

I’m already watching videos on youtube about this…

16oz Red Cup Challenge, classic shape not square. The round ones.

Official Rules!!

No Clones, only seed sprouts

Germ on day one and veg until… Date to be decided. Flower time is decided by the strain.

1 solo cup roots must be contained within the cup( I.e. No letting roots grow from cup to another medium of any sort). Any medium or methods allowed.

Creativity is encouraged. Dried weight off of one plant wins.

Weekly updates to this thread from all contenders are required. 3 pic max 1 time per week.

I would be VERY interested in not only watching but also participating… HAHA!

@Illmatik210 lets do it, start a medical company! @MadScientist but what is the contest? what’s the challenge? 12-12 right from seed and biggest yield wins?

2 Likes

I think it would be nice to set a date to start germination, that way we see who germinates faster and all. Veg until one set date and then everyone flower until their respective strain finishes. The rest of the people will wait until last participant is done.

Would you guys play? @Herbie @ryasco @Scissor-Hanz @lotus710 @Viva_Mexico @Uncle_Al

5 Likes

Let’s keep talking here guys. @Illmatik210 @legalcanada pretty please.

@MadScientist so is the contest for biggest yield, best quality, etc? or just to complete a grow in a solo cup ? photoperiod or autos allowed?

2 Likes

You guys need to help me with that, advice me please. I’m even thinking of donating a pack of seeds to the winner of the contest… So let’s decide, and I will anounce the rules next Friday and we’ll decide on a date.

How about a 10-pack of Bodhi’s Space Cake (Forum GSC x Wookie 15) For the winner.

We’ll need to name a judge or judges. Do you have time @LemonadeJoe?

We can call it the “Overgrow 16oz Cup”

4 Likes

i think much would depend on the strain ran if there was a way to maybe all run the same strain (perhaps greencrack x querkle :stuck_out_tongue: ) it might be more fair challenge

4 Likes

That would make for a true competition, but how do we go about it, we’ll need to wait until all those seeds are distributed. I don’t mind waiting. But it would also be fun u know…

2 Likes

well we can always repeat the challenge! i think i got room in my tent for a beer cup :smiley:

3 Likes

Help me with the rules and we’ll write them up, decide on a date and i will still send 10 seeds of Leda Uno by KC Brains, which is a little cheaper, but enough to attract attention. Now, when we all have the GC x Q, then we’ll do the Bodhi seeds.

Like a rehearsal cup, with a little prize.

EDIT, in case you don’t want to participate for a “Prize”, well then let’s do it for the glory… LOL

1 Like

I’d love to. But my flowering room is on a tight schedule, and it’s booked well into 2030.
I can’t flower seedlings either because of the inconsistency in the final product. I have to monocrop well tested cuttings, to avoid being bankrupted by herms or garlic flavored buds.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m down. Doing the beer cup challenge now on ICMag. I’ll post pictures later.

1 Like

I’m down if i end up being blessed with some of those GC x Q :pray:

1 Like