OG fundraiser auction by Baked Beanz

We’re much more civilized now, we just do character assassinations.

3 Likes

between cameras and c.s.i it’s riskier , harder with those little ear pieces the presidents men have lol I am sure trump alone in wagon eventually would have gotten hit lol

1 Like

That’s amazing @Rmevet , my guess was Mt. McKinley as well. Didn’t want to post it as I don’t need the seeds. That and it was a total guess :rofl: Really cool @Rmevet , way to spread the love. Congratulations @CornbreadJunior , I doubt anyone will be outbidding that lot.

3 Likes

@Rmevet you will be rewarded for your generous bid sir !
thanks

8 Likes

Thank you. But honestly no need. I was allowed my moment and that was more than sufficient.

4 Likes

my brain from my closer to zero income tax bracket behind the wisdom of don’t look a gift horse in the mouth is running through a gambit of possibilities of the person behind that statement. is it $500 is relative ( I am assuming it is I am just a broke ass. ) I am getting a little Mr.burn “I bring love” image flashes in my head or Richard Branson happy giving, lotto winner, suicide red flags of giving away belongings. Up all night spending like one would blow and hookers, not me but that type of event. Riddles, extravagance, Willy Wanka? Weed Wanka? lol my mind is a flux lol

2 Likes

It Ain’t Over Til It’s Over, Vet Or No Vet…lol

2 Likes

It’s never over. While the lot’s won’t be near as exciting there will be another event starting on the 26th for those who did not manage to win one here :slight_smile: Let’s keep them bids coming folks, this is to support the best site in the word, you know the one, OG for life.

6 Likes

Actually the actions are from a deep place. Growing up with nothing is my life and I always hated being given a gift that I couldn’t afford to give one back. Its a mental illness that I am learning to recover from by stepping out of my own mind. I truly smoke weed daily so much that I am even capable to speak with my own wife.

I hate being publicly acknowledged but thats the irony of support. Id rather is my roadblock. How can I encourage others if I am always hiding. I never been suicidal. Just refocusing on what truly is important in my life is my family. And why not support others who are doing things for the good :+1:

11 Likes

You are here and that’s great to hear that weed helps, I have seen it save & change lives.
Thank You for your spirited contribution, I have been uploading way to many pics and it costs!

4 Likes

and the gift in this case in the knowledgeable experience in growing weed. Hey with out weed, life seems to suck too much for participation. well mine does. something about sober really aggravates me lol weed is like Nerf for the soul. it pads the wolf in me, for society. Society is better off with me weeded. lol as long as your not suicidal or crazy and giving money you don’t have, power to ya. Very decent gesture.

4 Likes

Auction ends tomorrow, let’s get them bids moving again :wink:

5 Likes

I guess I’ll take back the #4 spot from @Boozer
$300 on #4

6 Likes

I will add another pack of exclusive freebies as this is going very well !!
we shall see … :fire:

9 Likes

with that @SamwellBB i’m just gonna outbid myself so i stand a better chance of making it to the end and collecting those bonus beans

#2 @CornbreadJunior $250

6 Likes

Spot #3 @4ftfarmer $300

5 Likes

Right on Boozer!

#1 $250 @TestOfOath

Grow4th!!!

5 Likes

ok ok ok people… now is a really good time to stop bidding up on these!!!
:neutral_face:

4 Likes

Whoa looks like a nice return for Overgrow, thanks @SamwellBB

6 Likes

Final stretch OG!

Grow4th!!!

5 Likes