Purple Poison Cookies

16 Likes

@Sunvalley come on put up the good photos :fire: ha ha ha

Purple Poison Cookies by Sunvalley

20 Likes

Wedding Cake x Gelato x Dosido by Toaster

16 Likes

@Sunvalley great job, beautifully done
@SamwellBB are the nepoli and adhesive from the RIU member number 4? I remember him posting them a couple years ago I believe.

2 Likes

the Nepoji and Adhesive OG were from someone in the UK if that helps - don’t know what “RIU member number 4” means??

3 Likes

Number 4 was the name a uk member went by on riu

he went by another name on all the forums I have seen him on which doesn’t mean that it is not him, just don’t know
Number 4 may have gotten them from him as he is a generous person

2 Likes

All good. It’s still awesome seeing these up for auction!

2 Likes

And I got his permission to make f2s of his Adhesive OG and don’t think Bodhi ever sold the Nepojis

6 Likes

That’s awesome

1 Like

Here’s @Limonene on THC Farmer (IDK if it’s the same user here, if not sorry for the tag) describing the Nepoji after growing it for a while:

"Nepoji is super intense mouth coatingly tasty, great high, unique smell, awesome yields when dialed in . I felt my last run had a hint of aniseed maybe? Not good at describing terps. Yeah actually I’ll say aniseed og terps is close to summing it up. It’s loud but not vulgar, it’s a really captivating smell that dares you to describe it correctly. I know that sounds like some pretentious shit but it’s a one of a kind for me! Goji had more familiar smells, less complex but equally as sophisticated. More subtle strawberries with fuel. Totally different trichome texture.

I got carried away there. Nepoji is a fussy girl though I will say that. In flower she’s ok but for some reason I find in veg she looks droopy and sad. I’ve not even come close to dialing her in."

8 Likes