I took this this morning

Grass Monkey (f1 tester) by LED Seedz
Day 48 Flower

24 Likes

Bifröst Bridge, by @Muleskinner

18 Likes

15 Likes

17 Likes

Nice nugs! Is that fastbuds blackberry? I just ordered some and am really stoked to try it.

Edit: missed it its dark devil…tasty looking weed!

3 Likes

I nominate @DoobieDuck with these Amber trich pix… OMG!!!

3 Likes

i forgot i had this picture as well on here, is it cheating if its a gif lol.

24 Likes

There are only 9 more days to submit your nominations guys.

3 Likes

They aren’t eligible for the competition. The entries had to have already been posted on the site when the contest started. November 27th iirc

(but holy :ghost: that would have won my vote.)

3 Likes

Bump this. Need more!

12 Likes

14 Likes

you are right about the date so scrolled up in @DoobieDuck’s thread and nominate this one instead.

19 Likes

Sorry bud it wasn’t already on OG at the start of the competition.
so i nominate this in lieu.

11 Likes

I am in the process of collating all the nominated pictures and a poll post will be available shortly.

Happy days.

1 Like

Didn’t quite make the cut with the date man so I scrolled up your thread and found this one that was already posted on OG at the start of the Competition just so you still have an entry.

8 Likes

We are all ready to vote now so lets have a look at the nominations at the voting booth

1 Like

Oh I didn’t realize we had to be within a specific date @Pedro_Bann. Thanks

1 Like

Pedro many thanks for the nomination, good luck to everyone…

2 Likes

Get a look at the nominations and make your vote count by choosing one of the pics and clicking on its number here.

There are only a couple of days left and the early polls are showing some heavy competition.

Happy Days.

5 Likes

@TeamOG do you think one of the POTY threads should be deleted or closed or merged or whatever now?

6 Likes