DoobieDucks All Black Summer Grow

Beautiful as always @DoobieDuck thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Looking proper doobz!

1 Like

Awesom shots @DoobieDuck , was following your pictures on icmag for years and that was a ways back have always been a viewing pleasure, welcome to this community and welcome to the forums and awesome shots as usual ;).

5 Likes

Mr Sparkle welcome to you…Unknown Prophets Sweetarts…

12 Likes

CSI Humboldt Mendo Purp BX1

Here is some amber, I purposely let this bud go long to capture this for you. Enjoy…

20 Likes

@DoobieDuck
Repost these pix separate so I can like them alllllllll!!! Lol

Gorgeous!!

I nominated these for OG pic of the year. Hope you don’t mind.

3 Likes

This 100!!!

RSC Red Scare genetics-Horward the Duck Bx1=Howard the Duck »»» Daffie x {Bubba Kush x Alien Abduction} …from my summer grow. She was sticky n stinky…nice pheno.

15 Likes

Dabman, Organic Man on the Mountain genetics Carrot Cake showing off massive resin production. This was a keeper girl from my past summer grow 2018…enjoy, thanks for the like…DD

16 Likes

Here’s Soupys’ The White x Goji OG…

12 Likes

Fabulous photos, keep them coming. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Damn @DoobieDuck your killing it with those pics can’t take my eyes off those lovely bitches!

1 Like

How about I throw in some of UnKnown Prophets Sweet Tarts macros? Sweet Tarts= Durban Poison x OJ Tahoe, Durban Poison S1 Mom …she was a winner in my summer black grow. Resins, Terps, taste, smell…all fantastic.

12 Likes

Looking like a white Xmas with all that frost around, beautiful photos and plants @DoobieDuck keep them coming please.

Cheers Johhny

1 Like

Nice photos. Purple in the tricome heads, cool.

I have a couple of his strains (Triple Dubbel and Mary Chino). Is Unknown Prophet still around?

1 Like

Northern_Loki yes he is still around. More of that Sweet Tarts from Unknown Prophet genetics…fine art would you not agree? Happy New Years everyone…DD

17 Likes

Red Scare genetics Darkwing Duck from my 2018 summer grow.
Darkwing Duck »»» Howard the Duck x Intergalactic
Howard the Duck»»» Daffie x {Bubba Kush x Alien Abduction}
Bubba Kush x Alien Abduction
Bubba Kush»»» OG Kush x {West Coast Dawg x Old World Kush}
West Coast Dawg x Old World Kush
West Coast Dawg BX3»»» Chem Dawg x USA, Humboldt BX3
Chem Dawg 91 Skunk VA
Chem Dawg (specified above)

15 Likes

i think im going to want something from you friend

1 Like

rom the Rev over at KOS seed, kingdom organic seeds from last summers grow we have Hemmy Black, genetics from the Rev:
Hemmy Black= Cherry Hemmingway x Darkling Sativa
BREEDER: KOS / The Rev
LINE: Cherry Hemmingway x Darkling Sativa
SATIVA/INDICA/RUDI RATIOS: Sativa Dominant
The father is the legendary Cherry Hemmingway male. A hybrid of a landrace Bhutan, and Rez Dog’s Firecracker (Williams Wonder x NYC Diesel). The female KOS’s own Darkling Sativa, a cross of the Vietnam Black jungle sativa (landrace) and the F3 Cherry Bomb out of Hawaii. The Cherry Bomb was an intoxicating massive yielding genotype with insane vigor; the Cherry Bomb was made using 3 Hawaiian cultivars including Puna Budder and Elephant Ear, also in the Cherry Bomb mix was the legendary Cherry AK47.

13 Likes

Farmer Joe, anyone know him, please send him by for a look at these. This seed was gifted and to be from Farmer Joe, his Black Rose x Flo F9s. Enjoy always…DD

17 Likes