OG Picture Of The Year 2018

11 Likes

@99PerCent Coopers Hawk? She’s a Beauty.

3 Likes

Not positive. Will have to look that up.

1 Like

Great idea @Pedro_Bann, awesome to see this rise up again :+1:

Here is my contribution:

20 Likes

I have a feeling that ALOT of pictures will be of Dark Devils :wink::blush::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Just thinking we should name the pictures individually so the poll will be easier to vote on a specific picture?

Some very nice images to choose from so far though keep it up and spread the word.

Happy Days

6 Likes

imho the pictures should be numbered and placed in a random post so the judging will be for the picture not the member.

13 Likes

Copy that.
I will randomise and number the pics on the 20th for the poll and see if @LemonadeJoe can delete this post then, unless there is a better way around this.

I’ve not done this before so if anyone experienced wants to chime in all is good, next year I have better plans for POTM and POTY but just threw this one together to get 'er done.

Submit some pics or just the links to them and maybe win yourself some beans ladies, gents and gender nuetral/fluid humans.

I will go and package some beans right now, let’s see what I end up deciding they will be.

Keep Smiling.

3 Likes

Cult Classic’s Jupiter & Beyond 10/2018. Greenhouse + supplemental, Fabric Pots, ProMix HPCC, Megacrop as main nutrient mixture.

25 Likes

ermahgerrd!!! whert ers thuurs?

3 Likes

Opps. Added info to that post, those would be some Cult Classic’s Jupiter & Beyond. Danka.

4 Likes

Damn! Okay, in that case here’s my entry. Terrible photo of a beautiful plant.

16 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: I got some of mine too. I love this galeriy of the best! Keep growing! :muscle:

Purple Orange CBD. Bigger bud I have ever seen :smiley:

Dinamed CBD. Accidental FIM which become this beautifull S shaped swirly bud :slight_smile:

21 Likes

GC auto grown by the Mrs.

Blueberry x Cookies Kush bud

23 Likes

The beans have been counted, and they are four hundred and twenty BOG - Sour Bubble crossed with Dinafem - Big Kush

They will stay in the fridge for a month and packaged only when they are going to be sent out to the winner.

24 Likes

You have some some artistic skills OG brother @Pedro_Bann! I’m impressed!

1 Like

Artistic! nope, I could barely make a ‘G’.

3 Likes

This isn’t about who might need seeds, this is about the best picture on Overgrow.

It isn’t about helping out new growers or people without genetics.

There are no prizes or trophy’s for second place or for participation.

Enter your best pics that are already posted on overgrow and let’s find out who wins.

22 Likes

I wanna nominate @Jellypowered for his jungle of death looking Durban x Cherry OG grow

24 Likes

I spent all day talking care of these new babies! Does this count?

15 Likes