OG Picture Of The Year 2018

Sure does in my book.

Beautiful.

2 Likes

I guess I am late and this picture isnā€™t posted before the 27th, but what the hellā€¦ Maybe itā€™s ok??

Here we find the Grape Licorice Cookies reaching critical frost levels with a little help from some added Co2 pumping in the room. This seems to make it void of any ceiling to the resin production in this particular plant. I need to experiment with it more, but it is truly fascinating to me. Hope you find the same!

36 Likes

all goodā€¦ before the 27th of December sir, youā€™re right on timeā€¦

and good god

3 Likes

Ok good. Thought it said Nov 27th, but Dec works for me! :smile:

Yeah, itā€™s pretty crazyā€¦ heh

1 Like

trueā€¦ I think as long as itā€™s an existing picture on the site youā€™re fineā€¦ but youā€™d have to check with the man :sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s not existing on this site before Nov 27th, but Iā€™m new, so I donā€™t have a lot of content to begin with. Like you said, Itā€™s up to the man I guess. :smiley:

3 Likes

I believe youā€™ll be just fine

welcome to OG and enjoy the ride!

3 Likes

Thanks man! Iā€™m enjoying the vibes here!

2 Likes

Sorry @SportFarmer man. there is only one rule.

Next year will be different and with pics like that you should do just fine.
Keep Smiling. and in your case ā€¦ donā€™t ever stop growing, that bud looks delicious.

4 Likes

Hey no worries, @Pedro_Bann ! Those are the rules.

BUT - I did post 3 photos before the 27th in the ā€œIntroduce yourself @OGā€ threadā€¦ So iā€™m still in this game!!! Donā€™t put me on the bench just yet, coach! :grinning:

I submit one of those photos - The B-Witched @ day 68!

24 Likes

Omg @SportFarmer that Frost is incredible :smiley: really wow!

@Pedro_Bann I need to get one thing clear up. We can post Photos that are already on OG and ONLY 2018 Photos? No buds from 2017 and older right? Just to make it right :slight_smile: ggl :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just as long as itā€™s already on OG mate.

1 Like

Will its confusing since its the best OG photo of the 2018 :smiley: but I guess its my problem :smiley: have a nice day :slight_smile:

heā€™s got proof lol

1 Like

Sweet seeds sweet skunk

19 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot we can nominate other people!

This just got a whole lot more fun. Now itā€™s an easter egg hunt for the best picture in the last ~300 days!

6 Likes

Iā€™m fresh out of Likes so Iā€™ll come back with them in the AM. Hereā€™s my humble shot. :tangerine: :sunrise: OrangeSunshine1

:evergreen_tree:

20 Likes

Well in that case Im fucked, all these other guys are kicking my ass
I particularly like that lavender colour one from @TrevorLahey
is that lavender the strain?

4 Likes

Dark Devil, they definitely look like lavender or even lilacs though, never picked up on that!

4 Likes

If we are nominating other people @cannaloop uploaded this

23 Likes