OG Veterans Giveaway Signup. Thank You for your Service "CLOSED"

I might have skipped like 750 posts in the middle but I’m definitely digging the beginning and the end.

Good shit y’all!

1 Like

Hey bro. What is MILF and RIL?
Thanks!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

MILF - Mother I’d Like to Flower
RIL - Recombinant Inbred Line

4 Likes

I think I’ve seen milf in a different context somewhere.:joy:

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me about the copa genetics Turkish twist and the ghost ?

Ancient OG is iran x snow lotus by bodhi

3 Likes

The ghost was given to me by Mark on Strainly. He wanted me to run some before getting them to the public. I was running a couple and got a serious case of mites that I could not control. Outside they went. They revegged and I am now about 2-3 weeks from harvesting them. So I have not tried the smoke. Plants are healthy now tho. No mites. Had a small caterpillar problem. Fixed with BTK. Probly be smoking Ghost on Halloween.

2 Likes

This is a good little writeup on the Canna Cheese beans. Quote from @BarefootAndBlazed

20211009_100317~2
20211009_100317~2
2659×2633 986 KB
Grow notes: 75 days from seed to harvest. Grown in ProMix in an Octopot under a Fluence SPYDRx Plus light with Jack’s nutes on an 18/6 light schedule. It has a classic Christmas tree structure and produced 108g (3.8oz) dried flower.

During the grow it had that funky Cheese musk, but now the smell reminds me of slightly sour pine with a whiff of perfume. It smokes really smoothly which I attribute to 9 months cure.

I pulled this one out last night because I’m sore. I’m in terrible shape, but Thursday I played in a disc golf tournament - two-person scramble, my partner and I took 2nd out of 47 teams! - then yesterday I went kayaking. I was so exhausted last night and this was the perfect complement. It’s a pleasant high without being debilitating, and the CBD had my body totally relaxed.

The seeds donated to the veterans giveaway were grown by my buddy - a vet of both the Army and Navy. I purchased a pack directly from Mephisto for him which he grew and selfed. He also stuck a Mephisto Creme de la Chem plant in the same tent to be pollinated by the CannaCheese. I haven’t tried the latter but I’m a huge fan of the CannaCheese. It’s really good medicine!

3 Likes

Here are the pics:

6 Likes

Thank you! It will be my first auto but it sounds like my kind meds I’m looking for. :pray:

3 Likes

That Kalga sounds like it should be in everyones garden and passed around. Cool story about origins you can see it on Strainly.
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

1 Like

The kalga and arakku valley are from me , visit cocogenes.com for more info on them

3 Likes

I will actually read up on it thank you.

many many many thanks fellow OGers - Thanks for sharing the wealth on a plant that helps so many…

• I’ve already shared one of the RIL crosses with a fellow Vet and he was so happy to pick a pack,
    I gave him a pack of something else to pass along as well.

@DougDawson
@anon98660487
@TestOfOath
@BigMike55
@green_thumb_007
@corgitron
@guammainian
@Bobgrows
@Rmevet
@JohnnyPotseed
@GCBudz
@PlantShepherd
@Donnie
@Who
@Indoornesian
@BarefootAndBlazed
@darkillusion
@antheis
@Slick1

15 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

Cool, another arrival, glad they made it safe and sound. Happy Growing.

3 Likes

Thank you for the cool certificate! That was just perfect!
Thank you all for your service.
The seeds are just a small thank you! :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

wish I would have “caught” this thread —NIce to know there are fellow Vet’s around !!! Peace Drop Seeds not Bombs !!!

1 Like

Beans arrived yesterday and would like toThank you all! Skipping is not my thing but I did float back from the mailbox. Already soaking 8 for my next batch. Again a big THANKS to
@DougDawson
@anon98660487
@TestOfOath
@BigMike55
@green_thumb_007
@corgitron
@guammainian
@Bobgrows
@Rmevet
@JohnnyPotseed
@GCBudz
@PlantShepherd
@Donnie
@Who
@Indoornesian
@BarefootAndBlazed
@darkillusion
@antheis
@Slick1
And any I missed

Current run

15 Likes

The GG4 x Black Domina is from AK Bean Brains. It was a freebie from an order I placed with JBC Seeds. They were photo regs and I grew them to much success… except I had some humidity issues going on in the tents. For a while I was leaving the flower tent open during “daylight” hours to help. There were a few days I didn’t get things closed up on time which caused the plant closest to the door to throw some male flowers in complaint. The plant pollinated itself producing perhaps 100 feminized seeds. Having grown this strain multiple times I can assure it is not a genetic cause for going herm - purely environmental.

Black Domina is a four way cross of old school indica lines: NL x Afghani x Hashplant x Ortega. It is a nice, heavy indica smoke with the GG4 contributing a ton of frost. This plant gets some beautiful coloring in late flower.

15 Likes