OG Veterans Giveaway Signup. Thank You for your Service "CLOSED"

Please forgive my ignorance, Lol. I just started my third grow about a month ago.

I need some help figuring out if the seeds listed below are Regular or feminized? I ask because right now I do not have the space to sex a bunch of plants.

Citrus Milf X GG4 RIL
Chem 91 S1 X GG4 RIL
Ringo’s Gift F6
Eskobar Blue Chem F2
NHS x MR. NICE

This one states Autofem X photo male will this one grow as a female?
Mephisto Zamadelica Express X Crockett’s Tangie.

Once again thanks to everyone.

1 Like

Gg4 RIL croses are regular.

1 Like

No. But its good to know that its an auto x photo… The male photo brings back the Y chromosome, so its not fem seeds.

They are Regular Photos carrying the Auto gene. All will present as Photo for the seeds you currently have.

But… If you grow them out, happen to get a male and a female, and pollenate, THOSE seeds will be 25% Photo, 50% photo w/ auto gene, and 25% auto…

Some call them “fast autos”, but they will need a photoperiod trigger, and there could be males…

5 Likes

Got the beans, thanks to all donors and the team behind making this happen!

Can’t wait to give that SR-71 a run!

11 Likes

Very cool, glad they arrived safely. Happy growing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wanted to reach out and say that I too have received my package. I am very grateful for all of those who donated to this giveaway, and those who put it on. Appreciate you all!

7 Likes

Awesome bud, I am sure you will find some fire in there. Happy growing.

3 Likes

I returned home from a week in Pennsylvania yesterday …All I can say is WOW!! Thanks Big Mike and to all involved…This disabled vet is very happy! I will share many beans with vet friends of mine. Amazing community here on O,G…Thanks again !!

12 Likes

Awesome, glad to see another package arrive safe, happy growing.

4 Likes

Well, there you grow!

4 Likes

Need to send another thank you. This time to @UncleLemur. He agreed to trade me his duplicate RIL pack, which I received today. I felt like I was already getting the better end of the deal, but not only did he send those, he sent a quality T-shirt which he made for me.

He makes these for sale, but he gave this to me with the trade. Just wanted to publicly acknowledge his kindness and let him know that I sincerely appreciate it.

17 Likes

@middleman You’re very welcome kind Sir, and I hope you are having a Splendid Day. I have also recieved your Package and I’m was so surprised by your generosity and kindness and giving you actually made me gasp in elation. It was either that or the :fire: Ouch! You need anything please let me know. You know where I’m at.
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

8 Likes

Dope! Good vibes!

5 Likes

Wish the World was like Overgrow! Right?
To All :v: :sunglasses: :pray:

5 Likes

Dude It’s a way of life!:sunglasses: or dudette

5 Likes

Thats a badass shirt rightthere! @UncleLemur nice job! 1st quality!

3 Likes

Why thank you @4ftfarmer. That really means alot to me. I’ve done many, and am still doin many, Lol. Provides Therapy and when I unwrap a completed shirt I’m always like, “I did that?!”.

3 Likes

Hell lol I really like that shirt cuz! Awesome job, and obvious why you’d sell them, looking very professionally done!

4 Likes

I really appreciate that @JohnnyPotseed. Thanks we all have some talents.

2 Likes

4 Likes