(complete) OGer, the Encore

Well done @Gpaw. Enjoyed watching the show from beginning to end.

6 Likes

You already know what I think, @gpaw… this was an icon of excellence. You did it right Brother!

I’m going to dedicate an entire “Encore” grow in celebration of your effort. Very well done.

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

11 Likes

I’ve got a lot of seeds and cuts I’m tryna run but I had to drop some OGer beans to squeeze in somewhere soon!!!

14 Likes

These have gone out already?

3 Likes

They should be going out in the fall boxes if I’m not mistaken.

5 Likes

Haven’t seen them show up in the list yet, which means they probably haven’t arrived, at least with the US distributor:

5 Likes

I have the Canadian portion and the rest of the worlds should be in the USA at this point so yes they will be in the next box.

12 Likes

Not here yet Doug.

Did I just ask you about these or did I forget with the rest going on the the group? :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Sorry, I’ve been dealing with stuff… The balance should be sent shortly.

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Nothing but good vibes @G-paS.
:pray:

6 Likes

I was just double checking @Gpaw. I thought we had talked and they were coming. I knew I didn’t have them. Then Doug posted I should have them.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

I was just checking with Fedex, looks like the medium box will do. They will be coming your way shortly.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Three months later, RH is sitting at 63% and the jar has a vague tropical berry smell when you crack it, it’s smooth and strong! :+1:
Feels like a sativa leaning clearheaded high.

{edit} this is the Critical Plus plant from Dinafem…

Cheers
G

19 Likes

Those sound great @Gpaw.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Nice! Was this plant one of the OGers?

1 Like

Whew! I’ve been worrying about this one, lol. I thought I already had a few from someone else but it was another strain. Then I was thinking about it all of the time, wondering if it was already gone, lol. I sort of really wanted to grow this one. You hooked me up with the pollen for it, too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I happen to have a reciprocal pack for you. I’ll PM.

Then I couldn’t remember if I got on a master list for @G-paS. I have a tough time keeping up lately. Summer is busy here.

Thanks @G-paS

6 Likes

Sorry Melody if I misspoke, I assumed these would be in the USA at this point but it looks like @Gpaw is on it. Thanks @Gpaw.

8 Likes

yes but from a box 2 years ago i think

2 Likes

They have gone out many times over the years the line is held in many peoples seed stash at this point and for good reason it appears :grin:

7 Likes

Sad for me my health slipped a bit and I lost my only Oger clone. shortly after i germinated three seeds I lost the rest and since moved and the seeds never turned up. I had the clone for over 2 years so hopfully it finds its way to my garden once again.
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

6 Likes