(complete) OGer, the Encore

What a great summary!

This…is…impressive :eyes: and I have to ask…would you ever attempt to package a future seed run like this again?? Big kudos to your attention to such detail and for the pain that this must have been!

9 Likes

Yes, I would. :+1:

That little pill sorter tray make easy and accurate work of cleaning and counting. My little scale has a .001 gram resolution which gives quick bulk counting (400~500 each load).

But… I’m still not done on the packaging…
I thought I had enough packaging at the time… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Then I figured I’d pack them myself instead of shipping bulk to the distributors. That burned through my packaging material in short order… :smile:

Cheers
G

27 Likes

Wow!! What a recap. Excellent record keeping. Exceptional work! Truly inspirational. Taking mad notes. Congrats on a surgical run :ok_hand:t3: :clap:t2:

9 Likes

@Gpaw is the ganja scientist
ezgif.com-gif-maker

22 Likes

A1 job you did with them brother…
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

That right there raises the stoke for sure, old genetics that are workably uniform and good breeding stock, hell. Yes. Thank you for this work @Gpaw just got even more excited about these

8 Likes

I have enjoyed following along with your grow.

6 Likes

Fantastic @Gpaw! Really great summary you finished it up with and some really nice plants!

8 Likes

DAAAAAMMNNNNN!!! :open_mouth:

Fantastic work @Gpaw ! :hugs: :heart:

10 Likes

Great work @Gpaw!

13 Likes

Thank you for a great job.

6 Likes

:clap: :clap: :raised_hands:
my friend what you have done will have global effect :earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia: :fire:

im not sure you true OG warriors understand just how much you effect the ppl in outlaw places or less well off

what you guys do trully changes lives my wife myself and im sure all the others in a similer situations thank you all from the bottem of our hearts and yes i think your heads and heart should swell a little :green_heart: :green_heart:

I’m not really sure just how to thank all of you so I hope all of you read this and understand what you do has a real effect

one love all :om:
~lime~
~mrs lime~

21 Likes

Damn impressive @Gpaw!

6 Likes

excellent work @Gpaw, I have been following along more or less silently in the corner but wanted to let you know how exciting this is! Well done man, well done

10 Likes

who's the master

Must be @Gpaw , great job brother.

17 Likes

Naw Bro…

You’re the record holder… 10K:+1: :laughing:
but thanks!!

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Those are some gorgeous plants man, great work!:+1:

6 Likes

Jeez, great thread and documentation.

OG of the OG of the OGs thats you :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Hey!
I don’t see you in the sign-up…

PM me a safe addy and I’ll get you ''covered"

Cheers
G

18 Likes

Is it possible to get some of these beans? I’ve been watching this thread for months wanting to try some but the sign ups were always full.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes