(complete) OGer, the Encore

Sorry Melody if I misspoke, I assumed these would be in the USA at this point but it looks like @Gpaw is on it. Thanks @Gpaw.

8 Likes

yes but from a box 2 years ago i think

2 Likes

They have gone out many times over the years the line is held in many peoples seed stash at this point and for good reason it appears :grin:

7 Likes

Sad for me my health slipped a bit and I lost my only Oger clone. shortly after i germinated three seeds I lost the rest and since moved and the seeds never turned up. I had the clone for over 2 years so hopfully it finds its way to my garden once again.
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

6 Likes

Finally got them!

7 Likes

Dropped some more yesterday myself!

4 Likes

Thanks for doing this run @Gpaw . Gahhh i gotta work on my timing!!!

3 Likes

Smashed it out of the park @Gpaw

:clap: :clap: :clap:
:green_heart:

3 Likes

Well Thanks, but it looks like customs has seized the US and international flips.

That’s a letdown… Sorry folks… :frowning_face:

G

23 Likes

Not your fault, you cant control customs. :sob:

12 Likes

I will send the extra you sent me packaged to G-pas for the spring box. Can fill at least part of the list bud.

15 Likes

Never mind, I really enjoyed all your run, it was a great success and many lucky people will be growing them. When the MOTR fiasco we EU received their seeds, so one time luck smiles to you and others don’t, not your fault anyway, thanks for your hard work and sharing it … beer3|nullxnull

17 Likes

I am sure that someone who gets those seeds will do a seed run to make more for everyone.

9 Likes

More bummed for you than anything else @Gpaw sorry to hear it man. Fuck customs

9 Likes

What he said.
:slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Thanks folks, I appreciate it and yeah… that’s a bummer…

They got 4,000 beans but I we will try to get a partial coverage for folks.

Cheers
G

37 Likes

was still a hell of a grow to follow. thanks for taking your time and effort that means more than the seeds them self. customs won the beans but you win sweet karma

7 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
Still grieving over here ………

5 Likes

That is a bummer dude! It was a wild ride! I appreciate your time and attention to detail. Redemption run!?! Thank you @Gpaw!

10 Likes

Look for it in the Spring Box @CrunchBerries

13 Likes