(complete) OGer, the Encore

Normally I go for the third node and develop those horizontals into the cola carriers. Typically 4 colas on each branch but that’s not a hard and fast rule.

Sometimes the way the plant develops it is best served by changing the pattern slightly.

What I like about manifolding is I can easily isolate any branch for selective pollination or in the case of males, the shape really aids in pollen collection.

Manifolding adds a week or two to veg. and is a little ‘fiddly’ but a useful tool at times

Cheers
G

14 Likes

Wow those plants outside :heart_eyes: she’s spreading very nice in here to. I can’t wait to smell her I have a bunch of sweet fruity strains going to please people but this OGer is what I’m most excited for myself

5 Likes

18 Likes

23 Likes

They are looking good @Murciano207

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

For those lost but dauntless souls enduring your way through this thread…
Great News!!

There’s now a part two!!

and here’s the link:

Cheers
G

20 Likes

Caught myself on a mistake quick and made sure she stayed happy! 2 weeks and 6 days in since I flipped the lights and this OGer lady is growing like a beast! Stackin, spreading, gettin thick. These are gonna be some lovely nuggets :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

This is the OGer that went in 5 days later. Not as big of bud sites (because of later start) but very happy and stacking like a champ!!! I’ve had so many different cuts going of other stuff and so many seeds of this I didn’t save a cut but that may have been a regret. Won’t make that mistake with any further OGers I drop

15 Likes

You’re doing a great job with them!

LOL, They look better for you than they did for me!! :laughing: :+1:
Getting a whiffs of citrus yet?

Cheers
G

11 Likes

Thank you! I did a nice little rub and pinch to get a smell to asses that, and absolutely, there is a citrus smell coming in now!

8 Likes

That is a very pretty tent @Weedison!

Good plan and good execution, that’s how it’s done.

-Grouchy :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you very much! I’m happy I stayed patient vegging them out, I was wanting to flip about a week sooner but it was well worth the wait

5 Likes

Just cut off a nug towards the top to clear some space, gave a nice squeeze and sniff, and ORANGE!!! But not like orange sugar candy it is like a real orange super nice!!!

Crystals,stacking,smelling, swelling. Drop em if you got em!

19 Likes

The happy OGer that went in 4-5 days later I forget but stackin like a champ!!! Smell the orange coming in I forsure will run an OGer outdoors this year!

17 Likes

Excellent!!

I’d love to see how they do in the wilds of the great outdoors.
One fear I have with an in-door breeding program is missing (or dropping) an important trait like mould or bug resistance.
I’m constantly looking for somewhere to grow outdoors to cover that possibility.

Cheers
G

13 Likes

Ahhh Absolutely, I’m in a fairly wet area so it’s a good test with the big plants. I had one huge kryptonite pheno do about 1.5 pounds and I didn’t find bud rot on that plant at all. most of my other outside plants had some bud rot somewhere. Let’s hope for a sunnier year can’t wait to post those pics in here.

5 Likes

Sadly I think most of us don’t :sweat_smile: pretty sure the majority got nabbed by customs :cry:

I did use some of @Gpaw’s OG’ers pollen on my ssdd f2 #1 girl tho! You’re really making me wanna soak some of those seeds now… might just have to.

8 Likes

Oh really you should, or if you’re really craving to run it I can send you like 6 beans of what I got left or a cut down the road when I got em no doubt lemme know! The stack and vigor on these are insanely nice. I’m curious in running the critical mass X OGer he sent as well I think that was the strain I have it with the collection .

4 Likes

Hopefully some og kush comes through in the spring box.
Og Kush top 5 for me.
Plants are looking great folks…

6 Likes

whoa what ? i didnt hear that happened… customs took the preservation run beans ?

3 Likes