(complete) OGer, the Encore

Just cut off a nug towards the top to clear some space, gave a nice squeeze and sniff, and ORANGE!!! But not like orange sugar candy it is like a real orange super nice!!!

Crystals,stacking,smelling, swelling. Drop em if you got em!

19 Likes

The happy OGer that went in 4-5 days later I forget but stackin like a champ!!! Smell the orange coming in I forsure will run an OGer outdoors this year!

17 Likes

Excellent!!

I’d love to see how they do in the wilds of the great outdoors.
One fear I have with an in-door breeding program is missing (or dropping) an important trait like mould or bug resistance.
I’m constantly looking for somewhere to grow outdoors to cover that possibility.

Cheers
G

13 Likes

Ahhh Absolutely, I’m in a fairly wet area so it’s a good test with the big plants. I had one huge kryptonite pheno do about 1.5 pounds and I didn’t find bud rot on that plant at all. most of my other outside plants had some bud rot somewhere. Let’s hope for a sunnier year can’t wait to post those pics in here.

5 Likes

Sadly I think most of us don’t :sweat_smile: pretty sure the majority got nabbed by customs :cry:

I did use some of @Gpaw’s OG’ers pollen on my ssdd f2 #1 girl tho! You’re really making me wanna soak some of those seeds now… might just have to.

8 Likes

Oh really you should, or if you’re really craving to run it I can send you like 6 beans of what I got left or a cut down the road when I got em no doubt lemme know! The stack and vigor on these are insanely nice. I’m curious in running the critical mass X OGer he sent as well I think that was the strain I have it with the collection .

4 Likes

Hopefully some og kush comes through in the spring box.
Og Kush top 5 for me.
Plants are looking great folks…

6 Likes

whoa what ? i didnt hear that happened… customs took the preservation run beans ?

3 Likes

The ones bound for the USA and International did not make it.

2 Likes

man i feel so bad for him doing all that work. im sure one of us canadians ill make some more and help get it to those ho missed out

3 Likes

Yup, that was a bit of a roller coaster ride…

We went from a very productive seed run with a nice fat surplus (…proving I’m still too ‘heavy handed’ with the pollen) to panic mode and scrounging the surpluses back in order to cover the shortage.

The good news is we have it covered and :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:
it should show up in the spring boxes for those that were missed.

Cheers
G

19 Likes

I still have your OG’er pollen waiting, lol.

I still have the LT pollen I promised you, too. My life is starting to get back to a hint of normal, after this leg ordeal. We’ll see. When I get to kick these crutches (over 4 months, now), that’s when I’ll say it’s getting back to normal. peace

10 Likes

I have a vague idea what you are going through.
We spent summer 2021 nursing my son back to health after a bad traffic accident.
(2 broken legs and an arm). He had three operations on his right foot and ‘donor bone’ was added.
Humpty Dumpty was finally reassembled in semi-functional order …
… and now he is using the big SS pin from his ankle as a dab tool… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you don’t have any CBD seeds, let me know… you will probably need them from now on.

Cheers
G

11 Likes

thank god. i bet you those customs agents are all gonna be growing some og’r now thats the bs part lol

5 Likes

Just over 5 weeks in for these OGers. The one I put in later is thicker , and much smellier very orange smell. Not that the other one isn’t big and happy lol I feel it has some earthy mixed with that orange in that pheno

21 Likes

These are some shots of that other pheno in the back I was referring to

27 Likes

You are doing a beautiful job with those ladies!

Amazing job showcasing them… :+1:
I love it!

Cheers
G

11 Likes

Thank you! Also the buds stack so nice down these branches

7 Likes

That’s an understatement right there @Weedison !

:star_struck:
:drooling_face:

:metal:

6 Likes

OGer,
The one in the back i did not clear enough from the back corner and saw a leaf with pm starting in the middle of a cluster. I carefully took that back one out and haven’t seen anything since. It was a very small part that had it but this OGer and the mendo purp X forbidden fruit look so good I don’t wanna risk them getting pm. Too much of a fat nug cluster in the back corner with some humidity swings at night. But I’ll get pics of those nugs i picked some off and trimmed and it still looked nice for I think 6 weeks or so. Still felt nice this morning with a couple hits. but I’m glad these look ok hoping they finish strong. Loud orange smell such fat buds. Color coming in all over. I started getting PM on some mothers after taking in some dirty cuts a few weeks ago and now I’ve cleared most of my mothers with how much it quickly spread.

18 Likes