OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes

Read, read, read :slight_smile:

I think @OleReynard is a Mod so he can probably upgrade himself.

4 Likes

Are we being serious @comacus

5 Likes

Hola Gang

Where can someone see all that info

Bare

4 Likes

Just have to ask one of the @moderators for it. They can run a report and send it to you. I think the report is the easiest. Looks like this.

2 Likes

This is the requirement post

Looks like you need to read 25% of the new posts in the last 100 days…

And if you look at the ‘about’ page
https://overgrow.com/about
At the bottom, it looks like there was 41k new posts in the last month, so if that avg holds, there’s 123k posts in 100 days… carry the one… you need to read ~30750 posts in the last 100 days to be a regular :rofl:

Maybe he updated the requirements from that first link :thinking: still tho…

And yeah if you pm LJ he can tell you how much you need to do to hit regular again.

3 Likes

This is all bullshit all I want to do is see what’s in the damn thing and release some fuckin seeds.

Just to get into a garsh darn thread

I’m gonna have to reevaluate my association here.

9 Likes

Same shit here, I posted about it in Homie’s thread last night. Reading a % of threads/posts seems like a terrible way to make it from stage 2 to 3.

5 Likes

I know and fuck I spend alot of time on here as it is.
Time to find something else to do with my time.
It’s the only outlet I have thou being where I’m at.
Shouldve known better to join another one of these fucking things

6 Likes

Someone break out the magic wand and get @OleReynard back where he was don’t want to see you pulling the plug on us bud !

6 Likes

I remember when he started talking about running some gogi last year he said he had like 3 or 4 packs lol motz ain’t fucking around if i remember correctly he wasn’t to impressed with what he had found

3 Likes

I think a big question to ponder is what does TL3 do for you beyond TL2? With the Regular Emeritus badge you have TL3 abilities for all seed runs and such. Actual trust comes from interactions with fellow OGers. So is being listed as TL3 really that important? Just some food for thought.

3 Likes

It does if it doesn’t give a person full membership access.

5 Likes

Emeritus means has been and not no more.
Still don’t understand how I had lost 13 badges a year or so ago either

4 Likes

Ok that is a fair point, I just read the differences in LemonadeJoes guide and there are some things you lose when going down like creating wikis and such. I can understand the a annoyance of being downgraded. :v:

2 Likes

Can’t get in the private lounge with emeritus

4 Likes

Yeah, I looked deeper into this as I was not aware the change was so significant but I am wiser now.

1 Like

I’d like to see the level 3 list There ain’t any people besides Gman, me, Zephyr, Badger, oleschool and a few others more active than us.

You mods hitting that number, doubtful if you work, you got level 3 because of mod status?

6 Likes

I lost mine because I didn’t read enough DIFFERENT threads. 13 to few.

3 Likes

Hey bud, if you click the 3 lines beside your avatar in top right corner and select users, than in top left of the page click time all and on top right click the filter it will let you see all the TL3 listed members as well as let you filter to see all different groups.

2 Likes