OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

Also, just hitting the bottom branches allow you to harvest the rest of the plant on time and leave the rest to mature the seeds.

8 Likes

If you pollinate at 3 weeks that’s what it will get ya.
On most plants otherwise popcorn sized nugs.

7 Likes

Much apappreciated brother. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Yeah, 3 weeks is a good average for the best time to get perfect seeds by harvest.

4 Likes

I got a huge box of qtips in my bathroom but my wife is running low on those fancy makeup brushes OOPS

Thanks the the tip @OleReynard

8 Likes

Smokers lounge same as private lounge?
If not why don’t I have access?

6 Likes

No. And I can’t even find the private lounge at all.

5 Likes

@OleReynard @Joker
Both you guys are level 2 now :confused:
Smoker’s lounge should be in the categories drop down at the top?

3 Likes

Is it called private lounge or smokers.
And why don’t I have access to private?

2 Likes

How the hell??!! I am on here everyday.

4 Likes

Wtf?
@LemonadeJoe
Better be good

3 Likes

https://overgrow.com/t/about-the-private-lounge-category/22329?u=calyxander

2 Likes

Private lounge is for Regulars(lvl3 members) only.

Smokers lounge is supposed to be for everyone, talk about anything in there.

I think the issue is, the site is getting a lot of posts, so the read requirement that is set to 10%, is getting to be an insane amount of posts to read to keep the regular status.

8 Likes

I sure in hell had better be under lvl3 status

4 Likes

You are currently TL2/Member but have the Regular Emeritus badge meaining you were TL3/regular and were lowered, likely for needing to read more posts. That badge let’s you sign up for seed runs and such as TL3. A Mod can give you a breakdown of what you have/need to get back to TL3

2 Likes

There’s been at least a few people that just dropped to lvl 2 over the last few days so you definitely aren’t the only one.

7 Likes

I just got bumped down to TL2 as well. And honestly, I can’t imagine spending any more time on here than I already do. They seriously need to tweak the requirements. It’s a bit ridiculous.

15 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of dedicated members booted from lvl 3. Clearly system needs to be revised.

10 Likes

Yip, me too. I’m on here alot.

Nuts.

6 Likes

Is it that there are just more posts coming now that is causing this? Does seem strange that long time members who are constantly here are being demoted. Out of likes again.

7 Likes