OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

That’s a nice lump of black hash, if I can make a nice lump like that with my Nepali temple, I would be very happy to try making hash for once, and travel back in time to 1980 in my head :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Snowed here yesterday/last night maybe 3-4".
Light fluffy stuff.

Girls got bred the other day:
The cali yo stayed pure no crosses made with this.
The blood orange same dealiey-o.
The tang orange 88g13hp got both cali yo and blood orange spooge each on their own limb.

Heris staying in veg 1 more week, vigor is nill in these its been bred out with no out crossing.
I saved a tinge of cali yo and blood orange spooge gonna throw a fuckin into these.
See what happens, highly doubt if I fgen these again, actually its terrible to see this happen plants fgened ibl’d into cannot even explain the words.
Had this problem with his chemo beans also.
@Pedro_Bann did you have this with your heris?
Seraphs were strong as fuck thou.

Still trying to figure last 2 runs of the year.

8 Likes

I think all the EXIF data is automatically deleted while uploading to the site, if that was your concern, miss those pics … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

That Heri stays really small as far as I know it. I haven’t grown it yet but watched a lot of peeps grow it over on Sannies site.

I grew their Mad Scientist which is half Heri and it never got taller than a foot or so. Lots of buds though.

Did you happen to grow any of the 88g13/hp that @Barefrog made? I’m smoking on two phenos I grew and it’s impressive. It has a nice flavor, way better than I expected.

One pheno always tasted good but another seemed bland at first but now it tastes identical to the other. Real nice yielder, too. I got some seeds on them from one of three haze males I had. I see why it’s been used in so many crosses. Very impressed myself.

Good luck on the back and neck. I live with that crap, too. Most recent visit shows 4 degenerated discs below my neck. My back has always been a problem. It all stems from a helicopter crash I was in in 1981. The doc told me it would haunt me later in life. The neck is getting worse so that sucks. peace

9 Likes

I’ve seen pics of it but they mustve been really close up, kinda a bit pissed actually.
Nobody’s fault but my own.
I’m gonna trim them up give them another week to be flipped jan31.
They say 56 days on this one, we’ll see.

No and I have some i got from @Barefrog maybe it’d be good to throw a few in the midst with them Grendel.
I’m hoping they produce a few back to the originals.
I also still have some from a trade with N8t and Trefarmer. Plus some that Jayt put up at another place.

The ones that the blazinpistolaros used on the Grendel would be some where around 2005 or before.
Then depending on when last time Mota messed with them which I believe would be 2010 ± a few years.
The blue moonshine would’ve been around the same time frame.
Could be a plethora of goodness to be found.

Thursday be mri day so first week of February should know what and to what extent.

7 Likes

I used to have Grendel seeds way back when also had a Grendel x blue kronic cross that was really good .

4 Likes

These were something I heard Mota was to be revisiting if I remember correctly he couldn’t get any to germ.
So kind of a dying breed, i wont let that happen if possible.

7 Likes

Cali yos frosting up and smelling orangey.
Blood orange gots them long fingered satty leaves not much on the trichs but they’re coming on.
88g13hp kinda blazay nothing showing of significance as yet.
Gotta a different pheno out of these thats keeping her hair short, kinda sparsely budded.
Gonna give her a shot a spooge probably this weekend of both.

Try to save some of that orange spooge for the heri run possibly do a short few of an orange heri of sorts. Maybe it’ll give them a shot of revive.
Probably won’t up the fgen with these, seems to be plenty around.

6 Likes

@oleskool830 what up buddy?
Don’t see ya round much, hope things are going ok for you.

4 Likes

Excellent brother! I hope you’re well and lifted. I’ve been reading about the Nepalese Temple Ball Weed you talkin about. I was having pleasant memories of the early 70s. I was In Maryland in the Navy. We got it from Vietnam veterans who had the hook up. Nicest hash I ever smoked. I hear it’s still available in Amsterdam. Temple Balls!

Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I am going to dream with them … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

37 Likes

That’s it @George!:grin:

7 Likes

Now you’re talkin my man. I also have some of the 88g13/Hp from the honorable @Barefrog. Absolutely love it!

9 Likes

Looking for some pics of some plants just starting to flower.
G13 and 87’88 hp pics, individuals.
3-4 weeks into flower.
I got a ghash with very short flowers maybe a quarter inch long and looking to see which it is.

Gonna hit it with some spooge regardless but this one stands by itself.
A ghash I’ve never seen before.

12 Likes

Hola Gang

if you need anything let me know.

Bare

12 Likes

Pollination was successful only bumped em once. Lots of wilts going on.

Still a bit torn on what to go with next down to my last two runs till fall again.
Thinking
Grendel of blazingpistolaros
And Bares 88g13hp

And

Maple leaf indy of sensis
Mazars p1/p2 from point of origin
And a black domina of some sort.

13 Likes

Do Bares I want to know what it’s like, I have some of those myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Somebody else, oh it was @GMan said he was smoking on some of @Barefrog

So Grendel took a splash along with some of Bares, hoping to find some really decent early 88 stock out of this Grendel along with a kickass moonshine.
Time will tell.

10 Likes

Time always does. I wish you well with it brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

on this end is a cali yo
Middle this end is a orange tang 88g13hp
To the back.is a book orange

15 Likes