Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show / Arrested Ambition

Happy birthday

3 Likes

Happy Birthday ya older than dirt geezer, I try not to celebrate mine anymore

3 Likes

IF someboby was to “run into” some more of the ole “RoMu’s”, would the occupants of the Sh.tkicker Shed be remotely interested :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:??? I think I know a guy!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Before I washed up on these OG Shores, I managed to trade for them, too far in the Rear View to recall, but I’ll try to find out. I was afraid to “mess 'em up”, that’s why I NEVER put 'em in the dirt. ROMULAN/F1 (ORIGINAL) was/is written on the Vial’s Label, BTW!!

6 Likes

big_hbd bayan troncho6dh|nullxnull birthday-song1 cake-dance|nullxnull
new_all_coholic|nullxnull icon_booze|nullxnull circle punk|nullxnull music341|nullxnull non_banana2|nullxnull

4 Likes

Hey @oleskool830 Happy Birthday ya old coot…hahaha.
I have an undesired Birthday next week, and I think we’re about the same age.

It sucks getting old but sure beats any alternative known.

Have a happy Birthday!

4 Likes

I have a pack I bought from Danny but haven’t tried popping them yet for the same reason. Gotta get some more experience under my belt before I risk tackling them

Oh and happy birthday @oleskool830

4 Likes

Where did you get the blue dream seeds?

2 Likes

Hell I celebrate every morning I wake up! Lol I’ll be a young 69 and rockin’.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

7 Likes

The lovely and talented @Meesh!

Blessings…

2 Likes

Incredibly easy grow. Without the heat stress it would be an easy glide ride. I’ve never taken cuttings of weed and don’t own a cloning machine. Gonna try it old school if I don’t get a male. I want to keep a mother if I can’t make seeds. Who knows when I’ll find beans this good again.

Blessings…

3 Likes

Zappa says Hey!

14 Likes

Happy Birthday Oleskool! I’m always along for the shitkicker show! Glad to see ya up n running again.

4 Likes

Thanks man. Mucus Garcias! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @GrowingInThePines! Proud to have you hanging out. If the bugs are gone and the temps don’t rise all should go smoothly. Scratch out a cool spot, turn 3 circles and sit back.

Blessings…

2 Likes

12 Likes

The FLC are settling in their home for the next 8 or 9 weeks. They will be flipped on Friday. I’m gonna be tying some down but I won’t be trimming or defoliating near as aggressively as I have been in previous grows. The remaining girls are still in their 1 gallon pots and will Veg another 3 weeks.

Here we go!

20 Likes

19 Likes

So true! Love your 'tude

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Why yes, yes and hell to the yes! I want to be clear here…YES.

Blessings to you and yours!

7 Likes