Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show / Arrested Ambition

Thank you my OLD friend! Are you still in the tropics? How was the storm for you? Sending Birthday Wishes. Be good to yourself on that day.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes

PM the “particulars” on the SHED and I’ll see if there’s a flight heading Westward!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Flight will be booked AFTER this 1st group of “Thingy” seeds are dispatched!!

3 Likes

A really nice pack of seeds. I’ve heard of both strains but haven’t had the pleasure. Moving these up to the front of the line. Thank you my new friend @ItsintheGenetics! I’ll get some @nube’s Dank Sinatra off tomorrow. You’ll dig it.

13 Likes

I have a box of unknowns. Seeds that were sent to me from various OG Fam members that were separated from the label or list. Does anyone recognize any of these? Could be over the last two years I dunno. I just thought I would take a shot and see.

Thanks!

8 Likes

I think i’ve gotten beans from both @ReikoX and @lefthandseeds that came in a corrugated container like that on the left, but I think a lot of people use that, so I can’t say for certain.

2 Likes

I think that container on the left was from paintedfire maybe. Was Guava Hashplant x C99 and Doc Holliday x C99. I’ve got a pack just like it with numbers like that.

5 Likes

Yes @khaoohs. For a while the corrugated hiding place was very popular. They aren’t as bad as the straw that’s melted on each end. People try to write on them and nobody can read that shit! I’ve got those straws labeled #1 #2 and #3. I suspect there was once a corresponding list at one time. :flushed::weary:

Thanks for looking.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yes! I did get seeds from @paintedfire420! That’s it. I remembered the seeds but not the pack. I can’t thank you enough. Do you remember what number was what by chance? I really want to grow the Guava Ho X C99. Thanks again brother. What happened to @paintedfire420 ?

Blessings…

4 Likes

IIRC 1 and 2 were the GH x C99, the 2 different mothers. 3 is definitely the Doc Holliday x C99. I got 2 and 3.

5 Likes

Didn’t see your other question. He just kinda disappeared. Last talk I saw someone mentioned he got burned on a legal op and just kinda went dark from all his social media after that.

4 Likes

stole this pic. love it lol

1 Like

Allow me, if you will, to send warm PRE-Birthday wishes!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY, it took a whole year to get here :hugs: :cake: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:, SS/BW… :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

This show has a real good atmosphere about it.

2 Likes

Thanks @Indicana_Jones! I appreciate that very much. I try to spread positively, for the most part. :joy::grin::innocent:

4 Likes

11 Likes

Happy early birthday to ya

4 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks Shisk! I appreciate it brother.

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @MBVapester! Wish I had some of that fungi for the occasion! I appreciate you my friend. Take care.

Blessings…

4 Likes

Mines coming up first part of oct . It’s a bugger getting old .

4 Likes