So just over 5 weeks already. Learning to use LITFA. Also, ready to add dolomite lime to this soil mix next time. After seeing these blotches, changes need to be made. Better transplant timing, more light, higher temp, avoid over watering. Lessons learned.
As this new growth comes in I suppose I’ll decide if pH upping the soil/watering may be necessary to get this thing back on track. It’s still possible that I just stressed my plant out from over watering, pruning, temp and light inconsistency. Or too much kelp meal and/or too acidic. Or pests! I’m pretty sure a few things need to be improved in my gardening.
Let’s not forget that potent bone meal tea I accidentally force upon her early on.
With these seedlings coming in I will wait a solid four weeks before transplanting and make sure the soil mix includes lime and less additives. (i.e.
bone, blood, kelp meal). I plan to just keep them in the regular top soil with perlite and do nothing but water until cotyledons fall off. Then, potentially a worm casting, kelp&blood meal tea for waters afterward until the 4-6 week point of veg when they will be transplanted and eventually moved outdoors in mid-late May.
Thanks to everyone for all the help so far. This is such a great forum. Hoping to document (and enjoy) some great results. Aiming for premo outdoor buds here!