Oozle's Indoor: Dragon Temple (Doc D), Pinball Wizard (Bodhi), Cherry Chem Soda F2's (Jaws)

Hi everyone. Here I will log my grow of the titled:

Dragon Temple (3) - Temple x Dragon Energy
PInball Wizard (2) - SSH x Wookie
Cherry Chem Soda F2 (3) - Cherry AK-47 x Chem Soda
F9 today.

My setup:
4x4 tent
2x 240watt HLG Quantum Boards
6" AC Infinity fan
2- gallon coco (canna coco and root pouch bags)
Remo Nutrients plus added occasionally Liquid Karma, Armor Si, SLF-100. Great white at transplant.

These all popped out of the starter plugs Aug 23-25. After about 5 weeks of veg, they were flipped to flower.

So far I am happy with how the grow is turning out. I was only planning for 6 plants, but I have too many females. I am thinking of culling one of the Cherry Chem Sodas in my flower tent. I still have 1 CCS in my veg room and I think it is the best looking out of all 4. I am running out of room and culling it will still leave me with 2 CCS’s in flower plus the veg plant.

Some early pics. Week 3 of veg.

Week 5 Veg. 2-3 days before flip. I picked luckily. All 3 plants below in solo cups were males.
CCS

DT

PBW

I ended up with 8 females out of 13 sexed plants.
Female:Male Ratio
DT - 3:2
PBW - 2:1
CCS - 4:1

I added a wishful thinking net yesterday. I’m hoping the left side will gain a lot of height over the next 2 weeks. But really I will lower the left side of the net and it will work fine.The net helps me visualize where to train and space the colas. The net holes are 3.5 inch x 3.5 inch. My next net I am going to try the 6" holes.

F9
Dragon Temple (3) Right
Pinball Wizard (2) Middle left side
Cherry Chem Soda (3) - Front two and back left.

CCS - Out of the 4, 3 are similar, short stocky. The other one has thinner branching and is stretching out in a circle nicely.

DT - All pretty similiar. It seems they are a little sensitive to my feed, but I’m not going to change much because I don’t want to mix up 2 batches of nutes and EC 1.4 isn’t extreme.

PBW - 1 is smaller, small fan leaves, close internodal spacing. The other has huge fan leaves, thick. The thick PBW is the only plant I didn’t top, so some LST.

These are all getting fed EC 1.3-1.4 of Remo Nutrients. Watering once a day.
Water - EC .1 (50 ppms)
Magnifical - EC .35 (170-190) 5.75-6ml/gal
Micro - EC .4 (200-230) 5.75-6ml/gal
Bloom - EC .4 (200-220) 5.75-6ml/gal
Astroflower - EC .08 (30-50) 1.25ml/gal
Every couple days I feed Armor Si (1.25-1.5ml/gal). SLF (1.5-2.5ml/gal) and Liquid Karma (1.25-2.5ml/gal) weekly. Gnatrol once every 2-3 weeks.
PH 5.8-6.0

I think that’s everything. I plan to update weekly.
Have a good sunday!

34 Likes

Pulling up a chair, always nice to see Doc D and Bodhi gear grown out.

I have been telling myself to get a pack of that jaws cherry Chem soda but I haven’t yet so that will be cool to see too

Have a good day ! :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

It sounded tasty to me too. I have a friend growing the OGEE version. It will be cool to see the differences in the flower.

3 Likes

This looks :eyes: interesting :face_with_monocle:, so I think I am going to join the show and watch! Good luck :four_leaf_clover: with this grow that is off to a good start! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

everything looks super tight! following this.

1 Like

Really interested to see what comes of these Pinball Wizard plants. I have some seeds I need to start of Pinball Wizard but never seen it grown out.

3 Likes

Some great choices in there for sure! Everything looks nice and healthy. Been waiting to see someone drop the Cherry Chem sodas! Brother @JAWS will be stoked to I’m sure.

1 Like

Brother @Oozle , that’s a nice lineup, seems some killer looking plants!
I’m holding some Dragon Energy crosses, and some JAWS Cherry AK f3, so I’m tagging along to see how things go.
Now, where did I put that thing…

Ah, yes, here it is… just… gotta… put this on…aaaaand…okay!

:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

They are some nice bushy plants. Sturdy. This one is still in veg and should go into flower, but I have to figure out space… my wife won’t be happy if I leave my earthboxes in the bedroom for another week.
Cherry Chem Soda veg week 6ish, maybe 7.

8 Likes

ty! :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

Where did u get your tags that go on the stems, I’ve been looking for some since the ones I was gifted ran out. Can’t seem to find them, probably becuz I don’t know the correct terminology for that type either though :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I got these at a local hydro store. “Hydrofarm Plant Markers”

or are you talking about the yellow thing in the middle? That is a plant yo-yo to LST it down.

1 Like

Ahh I think I was looking at your sticky traps as those markers that go right on the stalk or stems. My bad

2 Likes

These are fantastic! @TopShelfTrees1
Sharpie stays on but wipes off with alcohol. You can put them on branches or the handles of your bucket or bag so it’s not in the way in the soil. At this price and quantity I’ll never need to use anything else.

BEADNOVA Tree Tags Plastic Plant Labels Wrap Around Hanging Tags Tree Markers Signs Plant Tags Nursery Tags for Plants Garden (120Pcs, Mix Color) https://a.co/d/gsHZrrk

3 Likes

Digging your space! @Oozle
Everything looks great! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶

1 Like

Thank you! Woohoo much respect

2 Likes

Dragon Temple (3) - Temple x Dragon Energy
PInball Wizard (2) - SSH x Wookie
Cherry Chem Soda F2 (2) - Cherry AK-47 x Chem Soda

F14.
Dragon Temples (3) on the right.
Cherry Chem Sodas (2) back left and front left.
Pinball Wizards (2) middle left.

Defoliation today.

Dragon Temple:
The back plant still has burnt tips. The run off is close to the input, but I’ll give it a flush and bring these plants down to EC 1.3. These pretty much doubled in size since the start of flower: 16" to about 36"
I noticed the middle plant had a some red/purple sap when I did some cutting today, not a lot, but enough to notice.

Pinball Wizards:
One plant has huge fan leaves, 10 fingers.

Cherry Chem Soda F2:
I culled one of the three a few days ago. Nothing wrong with it, but I was worried about space and I wanted to make sure the other plants had enough light to really show what they can do. I still have a female in veg that I will probably flip to flower in a week.
1 plant is thinner stemmed and basically trained itself to have an even canopy with 1 topping. The plant in the back left is thick and looks great.

Feeding close to the same as last week. I saw a little calcium deficiency on one or two Dragon Temples, so I increased the micro and magnifical about .1 EC and took out the astroflower for a couple feeds.

These are all getting fed about EC 1.4 of Remo Nutrients. Watering once a day.
Water - EC .1 (50 ppms)
Magnifical - EC .35 (170-190) 5.75-6ml/gal
Micro - EC .4 (200-230) 5.75-6ml/gal
Bloom - EC .4 (200-220) 5.75-6ml/gal
Astroflower - EC .08 (30-50) 1.25ml/gal
Every couple days I feed Armor Si (1.25-1.5ml/gal). SLF (1.5-2.5ml/gal) and Liquid Karma (1.25-2.5ml/gal) weekly. Gnatrol once every 2-3 weeks.
PH 5.8-6.0

Now time to keep myself busy so I skip the GLG sale today.

11 Likes

:rofl: Great update. The garden looks great.

1 Like

F21.

Dragon Temples (3) on the right.
Cherry Chem Sodas (2) back left and front left.
Pinball Wizards (2) middle left.

Cherry Chem Sodas:

Pinball Wizards:

Dragon Temples:

Feeding EC 1.4.
PH 5.9-6.1
Remo Nutrients
2- gallon coco
I lowered the magnifical and micro by about .1 EC and increased the astroflower. Watering once a day.
Water - EC .1 (50 ppms)
Magnifical - EC .3 (150) 5-5.5ml/gal
Micro - EC .4 (200) 5-5.5ml/gal
Bloom - EC .35 (160-180) 5-5.5/gal
Astroflower - EC .25 (110-130) 2.75-3.25ml/gal
SLF (1.5-2.5ml/gal) and Liquid Karma (1.25-2.5ml/gal) twice a week.

Thanks for looking. have a good day.

15 Likes

Man, those Pinball Wizards’ leaves look good, nice and thin. I grew two of those a few years back and their leaves didn’t look like that at all. They did stay pretty short, though, looks like yours haven’t stretched too much, either. That’s cool, maybe you’ll get some “Sativa”-type smoke (whatever that means) on a shorter plant.

Did you take cuts of those? Or anything?

4 Likes