OPEN for Payment-Update thread for Fall "24 co-op Box! (non Canadian)

Hey @G-paS , the list says I only signed up for 1 but I’m confident I’m on the list for the following, I just double checked them all-

Ps Oaxaca
Bodhi’s black lotus f3
Bog LSD
Pablo’s gold x vietnamese purple
Banana og f4

Thank you for all your effort!

7 Likes

processed. sending in mail.

4 Likes

Thank you @G-paS and @Sebring.
You run this like a machine.
Easy check out and paid with PP.

10 Likes

I am level 3 member now. Does that change much for me? I believe I signed up when I was at a trust level 2 :thinking:

1 Like

I feel like an idiot, have checked out but don’t know what PP to send the $ to. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

I am right there with ya! :sweat_smile: first coop and feel like I am going to get myself removed on accident :laughing:

6 Likes

Did you put a email in?

1 Like

Sorry if I’ve missed something here, but did the Butterscotch x SSDD by @OG_Caveman not make it into this fall box?

I was also signed up for the Black Lotus f3, but im not on the list above.

:v:

3 Likes

Can always send cash in the mail

4 Likes

Yes, it should be in the Spring ‘25 box.

Also you are in the Black Lotus F3 in the TL2 section at 68. So you should be getting the seeds.
If you don’t, DM me and i will get a flip to you.

8 Likes

Thank you @G-paS.

Payment sent.

1 Like

@G-paS - went threw the system, not sure if it worked… got this at end of payment process - Please contact Sebring Seeds & Salves, Llc to make payment. Tried it again and says Error…

please dm me addy to send cash as others seem to be doing below… if it didn’t work…

3 Likes

Donation sent. God speed, @G-paS :cherry_blossom: :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Payment made :slight_smile:

Thank you @G-paS

1 Like

Good point. I’ll just do that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You have the address. If not I’ll dm it to you

2 Likes

I am sending cash also. @RainToday

4 Likes

I really need to learn how and when to sign up for the co-op strains. I got lucky and caught the sign up for the Pablo’s Gold (purple) x Vietnamese Purple.

By the time I saw the co-op for the Black Lotus it was filled up. Only getting one strain this box. I’ll live with it, nobody to blame but myself.

8 Likes

I can tag you for the co-op wiki if you want @LoveDaAutos

6 Likes

@Emeraldgreen can I get a tag? :metal: :smiley:

3 Likes