(OPEN)SnowHigh Pablo's Gold (purple) x Vietnamese Purple

Bravo!!. Pulling over my rocking chair. :green_heart

3 Likes

Woa how many freakers run did you do? Congrats for the run :clap:

2 Likes

The Wiki won;t open for me, but thanks for this!

2 Likes

I put you 3 on the list but you must add your flags (or take yourself off if not interested.)
They were working on my cable lines today and it kept locking up on me sorry kids.

He did this one last year and it finished this spring. Than he did the Oaxaca and finished it for this fall.

See above :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

@DainIronFoot getting freaky lately :joy:

Thanks for spreading these out! Given all the people who never received their orders, this should receive a warm welcome!

5 Likes

I hate when they mess with my internet.

2 Likes

Thanks @G-paS :green_heart:

Impressive!

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll my flag later tonight when wiki is less busy.

1 Like

Woho! Yet another amazing sativa from the freakers! Thank you so much for your generousity and hard work @DainIronFoot and thank you @G-paS to make these available for us mortals :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

10 Likes

Thank you for both projects! How was your trip to Oaxaca, particularly, how was the weed there? :drooling_face:

7 Likes

This one blows my mind and am very appreciative for the Colombian treat. Nice grow and thank you. I spent years when younger getting Colombian weed in Jackson heights queens it was always unique and excellent quality.

6 Likes

Very impressive. Thank you for the time and efforts.

4 Likes

Another awesome surprise! OG the place that keeps on giving. :green_heart:

Thanks for running these and keeping them a round a little longer

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Yes, such an awesome suprise! Thanks for making these available!

2 Likes

Oaxaca is a magical place and the weed may be my all time favorite. Especially the old non hybrid strains. Nothing like the aroma.

14 Likes

Thank you for posting the write up. That’s some great information.

2 Likes

These look awesome!

1 Like

old hippie saying concerning harvest “when you think it’s ready for harvest give it 1 to 2 more weeks” !!! this seem to work

3 Likes

Thank you for keeping this unique strain alive! Sounds like a real day brightener.

7 Likes

Thank you for doing this increase for all of us

7 Likes