Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Landraces and heirloom (Part 1) - #5082 by allotment.

Previous discussions:

8 Likes

@mexcurandero420 care to share? :smiley:

I am German, that’s why it caught my eye.

4 Likes

Here you go.

11 Likes

OK, now line up from tallest to shortest…

MM x Nevilles Haze x Malawi Gold with a ways to go and running out of root space.
:v::canada:

47 Likes

Hey @Budderton . How long do you think those will flower in total? :rainbow:

6 Likes

I think mostly 16 wks but the SE Asian leaner might go 20.
:v::canada:

13 Likes

Indian hemp Botanic Garden Sydney 1960s

39 Likes

Man, I love all these old pictures that you find. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Great job! :grin: :rainbow:

6 Likes

Mr.Young did agree with that in 1933, when he found this plant in his garden.

36 Likes

found some space in the window for the PNG ZAM KALI CHINA @Azure

31 Likes

Looking good! My buddy has a few growing.
Do you just have one? Thanks for updating! @MikeyMeteor

3 Likes

Yes just one for now. I have vegged zamaldelica but wasn’t able to flower her at the time a few years ago. This plant right away reminds me of the zamaldelica. Very nice. Smells exotic and like a land race. How long is the flower time around?

4 Likes

The Zam x Kali China goes about 9 weeks indoors and the PNG about double. I bet this hybrid can finish any where from 9 to 12 weeks. We will see since nobody has ever grown this hybrid out until this year. Both plants had a great aroma. So hope to see what we pull out of these. I’ll get you pics of the ones we have going.

7 Likes

Nice I just moved it into one of my tents and will up pot into a 3 gallon eventually. I’m trying to stay around 12 weeks or less at the moment. I have multiple strains going and a clumsy goat (aka intoxicated family member) just killed everything in my flower tent. Luckily I had lots of extra plants vegging and clones going of the four that met their untimely end. I just shifted everything around and now will try to stay under or around 12 weeks at the moment, just so no further interruptions haha. Anyway this looks great thanks again. Feels wild and sativa, which is some of my favorite weed to grow and smoke.

4 Likes

Here’s my 4 (zamaldelica x Kali China) x PNG 2 1/2 weeks 12/12 from start @Azure

19 Likes

This TLT Malawi gold was selected from 3 different female phenos I had fully pollinated. Anyways this is my biggest plant right now! I picked the pot size up to a 65 gallon directly after this pic

24 Likes

It does seem to have a slight indica influence in the leaf pattern

2 Likes

These Somali taxi ride (Neville’s wreck x Malawi gold) from rare dankness have my interest, these here are fully pollinated with Rsc Malawi gold pollen. I woulda used a male STR plant but the one who did come up had way to many female parts for my liking. I have 4 plants pollinated 3 weeks ago maybe 4 they are loaded with seeds. I have clones of all 4 females going outside right now

18 Likes

These plants were busted near Sydney in 1974, so before every sale of seeds era which began 10 years later. Wondering what kind of genetics these were.

27 Likes

About Africa & Cannabis

15 Likes