Oregon huckleberry grow

They look a little hungry to me, you plan on feeding them soon?

4 Likes

@ReikoX, they have been fed and room temp is up 10 degrees Celsius. Next pics will be night and day.

2 Likes

Today’s shot.

21 Likes

lookin pretty pretty. I keep thinking I started some huckleberry but it was Bubba Lush x Sweet Tooths

4 Likes

A top shot. The temp has helped things ahead I think. 5 of the six are very similar.

14 Likes

Nice and symmetrical lovelies @ubcchemo!
Were those Oregon Huckleberry seeds from Dynasty?

They look happy as pigs in shit!

4 Likes

I believe @DesertGrown they were dynasty at one time. I got them from @Mongobongo after he did a seed run with the original seeds. I may continue his work if a favorable Male pops up.

9 Likes

The one that I grew turned out to be a male but looked like a female the whole time just a nice compact bush I have one of the Huck x PAC in flower now it’s definitely leaning towards the Huck side it looked identical to yours during veg

8 Likes

How far along is she?

4 Likes

44 days since flip
I unfortunately didn’t keep an individual record of when each showed but I would guess around 35 days since it showed

6 Likes

I have upped the nutes over the last week and ka boom. Very impressive growth. The consistency has been nice. Im gonna flip 1 through 4 in the next couple of days.

20 Likes

21 Likes

All tucked in nice in the bloom room now in 3 gallon pots. Let the sexing begin.

18 Likes

looks great! makes me want to flip some clones right now, just to see some stuff bloom :o

7 Likes

2 males for sure. I will post some pics of the one Male later. Very nice stature, thick stalk and very little stretch. Nice compact plant.

9 Likes

The two confirmed males. This might be worth a pollen chuck.

16 Likes

Both males have a nice structure.
Maybe collect pollen from both and mix them together and use for pollinating… it’s better and more diverse than genes from just one plant.

9 Likes

Yeah my huckleberry that turned male I regret not saving some pollen of he looked like a nice female the whole way had a good scent to

4 Likes

Lookin good, now the fun begins. Gl

4 Likes

So three out of six were Male. I selected the short Male of the three.

The selected male.

12 Likes