Oregon huckleberry grow

I also have a very nice short girl with similar stature. The boy has a nice smell already so a further in breed is looking good so far.

6 Likes

i have 2 Oregon huckleberry x pink animal crackers on the go. flipped 12 days ago, showing pistils on the 30th. 1 was a runt through veg, but she took off once the lights changed. I am running these beside 2 orange goji, those thing take over. anyways back to the huckleberry, they both had nice tight nodes, once mature the one got tall and stretchy but the “runt” stayed small and dense. I will grab some pics when the lights come on in an hour. happy growing!

4 Likes

Plants are looking healthy and have grown quickly, since Feb.20.
Good luck with them. I am ready to dunk some Oregon Huckleberry beans myself, thats what brings me here. Mine are for going outdoors in Canada tho.
You getting any special smells out of them yet?
How about the males? do the males all look similar? have u done a stemrub on those males?
are u seeing different distinct phenotypes or are they somewhat similar?
Kep up the good work.
This is a thread I gotta keep checking back in.

5 Likes

The selected male smells very earthy with a slight citrus scent. The other two were cloned and destroyed. The remaining females are looking great. I will post some pics in a couple days. @Silverhaze the plants have been fairly static in structure. I will breed an F3 line and still have seeds for a back cross depending on what happens. I will have pollen to store but this is @Mongobongo gift and take no credit for future generations of this strain.
I think OHB will be a great outdoor strain.

4 Likes

The Male has been moved into the collection room. I expect pollen within two weeks.

14 Likes

So I would say I have two phenotypes here. They are just starting to bloom.

14 Likes

Two of the girls almost a month in. Smelling very berry.

18 Likes

Ive got 2 ohb x pac I flipped march 22, saw first pistils on the 30th. 1 was a runt, but caught up to her sister in height, with some training on the other.

15 Likes

The girls look great. Getting smelly and sticky.

25 Likes

She’s a beauty !!! This actually convince me to pop em next round :smiley:

4 Likes

F2 clones.

11 Likes

@Mongobongo have you looked around here? It’s looking good big bro :muscle: @ubcchemo and @ShuswapSmoke you guys got them ladies looking good for sure!!! Blessings

7 Likes

@zion ya man some good stuff. @Fresherbs has some beautiful pics as well.

3 Likes

Do you have Oregon Huckleberry pollen available?

I have two females (one appears to be a keeper!) and I have been deliberating whether to self or to do a reversal and filial cross. I think I have been leaning toward selfing because a) the plant is extraordinarily enthusiastic and b) I wouldn’t be breeding with either.
If I keep a Mama then later I can do a reg cross and go to town.

OTOH, pollen from the same stock would skip me a couple steps forward. Happy to trade or pay shipping.

7 Likes

OH

OHxPAC both around 60-65 days in with low/medium stretch

25 Likes

Very nicely done @Fresherbs

8 Likes

Y’all making mine look like shit :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: killer job guys for real

9 Likes

@Fresherbs what’s your medium? And nutes I’d you don’t mind sharing! Blessings They look amazing by the way!

4 Likes

Organics brother. Soil

10 Likes

beautiful - well done !

3 Likes