Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles

Congratulations @Mr.greenbee ! DM me your address brother.

20 Likes

Congrats @Mr.greenbee sure a nice win! and thank you @OrganicGorilla !!!

2 Likes

Congratulations, @Mr.greenbee! Nice win!Happy bouncer

And thank you so much, @OrganicGorilla, for the thrills! Couch jumpers

4 Likes

Thanks for chance at the dank banner again. My time will come woohahahaha supposed to be evil villain laugh.:star_struck:

3 Likes

Congrats, @Mr.greenbee Nice win dude!!!

1 Like

Congratulations @Mr.greenbee, nice win

2 Likes

@Mr.greenbee .way to go buddy. Awesome pick up.:trophy:.:trophy:

3 Likes

@Mr.greenbee nice win!
@OrganicGorilla :100:

5 Likes

Just wanted to say a huge Thank You :pray:t2: @OrganicGorilla did me a HUUUUGE solid and sent me an ENTIRE pack of something I’d NEVER otherwise be able to obtain most likely. The generosity around here never ceases to amaze me. I’m still in awe and cannot wait to pop these absolute gems! Just want to say how much you are appreciated @OrganicGorilla its people like yourself that truly give me faith in humanity and our future. It seems like just when I was almost ready to give up on goodness The Lord shows me that there are others, many of them in fact and the that they too lurk in the shadows…. It’s people like you that cancel out the scammers and make overall karma good again. Between yourself and my brother @Mithridate youve truly warmed my heart and made my entire year no joke! There’s so many more as well, just genuinely good people with hearts of gold. Time and time again OG shows me just how amazing people really are! I love this place and ALL OF YOU, truly. And feel honoured to be a part of something so genuinely good , kind, selfless and downright awesome if only the rest of the industry would follow suit we’d be set. Much much love and respect to each and every person who has made my experience over the last few years here so bright and enjoyable. I’ve made friends for life, true brothers, sisters too :wink: and been blessed more times than I can count and blessed others when/where I could as well. Feeling extremely blessed as of late and it’s because of all of you and this wonderful place. :facepunch:t2:

39 Likes

You’re a great dude @TopShelfTrees1 I’m just glad I was able to spread the love. I hope you enjoy those when they become beautiful gals hehe. :+1::sunglasses:

16 Likes

Congrats @Mr.greenbee and thank you @OrganicGorilla for these wonderful opportunities…:green_heart::herb:

6 Likes

Hell yeah I’ve been hoping to hit In this one. Thanks for the opportunity @OrganicGorilla

7 Likes

Congrats @Mr.greenbee ! Nice win! :+1: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Time for a giveaway! This is for a 10 count pack of my creation, Dank Banner (Bruce Banner x Dank Sinatra). Good luck to all. Draw will be at 9 EST tonight

1. @A-Loc
  2. @Cannaology
  3. @duo :canada:
  4. @Kgrim
  5. @Smooth
  6. @HumblePie420
  7. @Sincitytoker
  8. @Piter :es:
  9. @CanuckistanPete
  10. @mota
  11. @tresbundles
  12. @gonzo
  13. @CrunchBerries
  14. @Tao
  15. @MoBilly
  16. @Thats_bank
  17. @CocoaCoir
  18. @Abbbian
  19. @DonGnosis :canada:
  20. @RadioWaves
  21. @Kasper0909
  22. @Big
  23. @Tripl3fastaction
  24. @Groenevingers
  25. @LedZeppelin
  26. @THCeed
  27. @Kronnkk
  28. @donuchee
  29. @m0sirys
  30. @herojuana.tom
  31. @Bobgrows
  32. @yardgrazer
  33. @Tracker
  34. @blowdout2269 :us:
  35. @blkbelt65
  36. @Jimdoors
  37. @killabud
  38. @patsnumone
  39. @tbone1
  40. @illicitmango
  41. @Rhino_buddy
  42. @ifish
  43. @420noob
  44. @BudWhisperer
  45. @Ghgrower :us:
  46. @Tuned :canada:
    Add numbers as needed :+1::sunglasses:
46 Likes

Ty @OrganicGorilla
For a chance at some :fire: fire.:+1::+1:

6 Likes

Awesome @OrganicGorilla!

6 Likes

Awesome thanks for the chance @OrganicGorilla :v:

5 Likes

Thanks @OrganicGorilla for another chance!!

2 Likes

Thanks @OrganicGorilla for the chance!

HG!

2 Likes

Thanks for another shot at these. :slight_smile:

2 Likes