Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles

Correct @ix3u :wink:

3 Likes

Just wanted to say fuck you buddy :stuck_out_tongue: I sent the link to my wife before I looked at prices :sob: :sob: :sob: Seriously though, that place looks absolutely incredible, so might be saving up to head down there! Thanks for the recommendation!

6 Likes

Lol
Hehehe
Cool you liked it
Fuck me in the good sense?
Now i got it!
Yeah dude.
Awesome place.
After the mariege is good as fuck!!
:grin::grin::grin::metal::metal::ok_hand:
But in other ocasions too.
But if you want to go to a place to smoke weed in more places i can give more tips too.
Paradisiac places not stop to pop up on Brazil. @ix3u

3 Likes

I looked at all the pics and was like “Wow, tropical paradise” and sent the link to my wife. After that, I looked into booking at it looks to be between $3-5,000 a night :grimacing:

3 Likes

You see if is in $ or R$???
that might be the price. but depending on the time of year it can be cheaper. there are many more options, sometimes even better for those who want to smoke their joint and enjoy their time with their wife in peace. detached houses are cheaper if booked in advance. but it does not have all the comfort that a hotel offers. like food and other features.
@ix3u

3 Likes

That would make a lot more sense. HOPEFULLY R$

I’ll be in touch at some point for more recommendations, but for now I’ll let the thread get back on track (not that anyone is on here at the moment), but don’t want to junk up organicgorrilas thread. Have a great night!

3 Likes

Good luck to all!

1 Like

congrats @blkbelt65 for a nice win!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: and big thanks for another chance on a romulan cross at our @OrganicGorilla !!!

1 Like

From seedfinder…

8 Likes

You are talking real Fire @OrganicGorilla nice call

2 Likes

As always thanks @OrganicGorilla for a chance to win a very interesting strain to grow! :clap: :+1: :fire: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh this is a good one! I’m in. Thanks brotha

6 Likes

Thank You @OrganicGorilla for the chance!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Kgrim ! DM me your address to collect your beans!

30 Likes

Brazils incredible & so is Costa Rica… highly recommended.

@Kgrim big win! Niiice
@OrganicGorilla thanks again homie :metal:

6 Likes

Congrats @Kgrim , those should be some real :fire:

4 Likes

Nice win @Kgrim ! Solid win right there

5 Likes

Picked up my beans today out of my P.O. Box
Thanks again @OrganicGorilla

3 Likes

Congratulations on the win @Kgrim for the
10 pack of Big Mac x Romulan. :clap::+1::partying_face::sunglasses: